Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

Discus and support Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GamXbo, Sep 22, 2019.

1. GamXbo
    GamXbo Guest

I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my payment cannot be processed.

id:

hVtchPQsfUW74byh.0.0.33.11 2019/09/20 - 20:04:48 UTC

:)

GamXbo, Sep 22, 2019
  2. GamXbo Win User

As I contacted support this time, an assistant told me that my default billing adress is different than the region (I didn't change it durring migration). We have added a new one, from Argentina and now I need to wait 24 hours without purchases on this
    account. Thanks for your help.
  3. AwR23 Win User

Its not letting you buy, cause some times it charges you the tax so maybe that might be the problem
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will need to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for purchasing issues.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Does your country have sales tax? If so then you don't have enough in your account balance if there is sales tax.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi GamXbo,

Thanks for keeping us up to date. If the currency is from a different region, you will not be able to use that in other regions. In the

guide for region change
    it states to use all currency.

So for example you have US currency but trying to purchase game in Germany it will not allow it.

The money in your Microsoft account

The funds in your Microsoft account will not move with you. Be sure to spend the money in your account before you change your account location. We can’t transfer money between regions.

As Parity mentioned support will be the ones to best assist you in this issue.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance) - Similar Threads - Problem purchase Microsoft

2. problems with making a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with making a purchase: for the past 2 weeks i have had issues making purchases from my xbox and microsoft store using direct mobile payment. i have had very little help from online chat and telephone support. i have...
  3. Purchasing Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Problems: For Destiny 2, I am attempting to get the Delux Edition for Shadowkeep, however, there is an issue with getting it. It is unfortunately not accepting my attempt to purchase it. I have a $60 card...
  4. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  5. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  6. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  7. Purchase problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problem.: I bought myself a prepaid credit card and went to the official site I bought but I did not buy anything at all. I just lost 4$ on my card. 8e02da07-7a60-467a-a584-b79799b84308
  8. Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account: My dad transferred 10 Euro to my Microsoft credit account so that I could conduct a Name Change on my Minecraft account. However, the System is not letting me use that credit - it rather urges me...
  9. Problem purchasing GTA 4 to my Xbox one from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing GTA 4 to my Xbox one from the Microsoft store: When I try to buy GTA 4 for my Xbox one from the Microsoft store it says “Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.” But...
  10. Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem: I paid $4.99 for 530 coins on Microsoft Bingo tonight, it was deducted from my bank account within seconds, but I never got the coins. The upgrade to Microsoft Bingo has some bugs in it. Please...