Problem with Purchased Xbox game

Discus and support Problem with Purchased Xbox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox game.It was free with Xbox game Pass and now it says I have to buy it But it was not a free trial also it was the full game. Far Cry 6.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristi Van der Lelie, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Problem with Purchased Xbox game

I bought a Xbox game.It was free with Xbox game Pass and now it says I have to buy it But it was not a free trial also it was the full game. Far Cry 6.

:)

Kristi Van der Lelie, Aug 9, 2022
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox game purchase problem

Hi zooz 2428,

sorry to hear and sorry to say in this help forum most of us are users like you and we recommend always contact support in case of problems with orders and payments at the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

then you can explore the FAQ or directly contact an operator at "contact us" and follow the below steps:

1. Billing & accounts
    2. see other option -> payments and billing
    3. show contact options
    4. choose the way of contact that you prefer (chat or call)

Hope this helps
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Kristi! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

As part of the "Free Play Days" perk, users with an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate were able to play Far Cry 6 for free, only from Thursday, August 4 at 12:01 a.m. PDT until Sunday, August 7 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

If you'd like to keep playing this game, I'm afraid you'd need to purchase it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  4. LedRush Win User

Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

I am having the same problems. I cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One X or my PC whether or not they are free, but there are no problems in purchasing Xbox One games.
  5. SILVA CITY 10 Win User

Problem in purchasing games

Understand that it does not benefit from the Xbox store
  6. HassanB Win User

Problem in purchasing games

"Copy disks" are against the XBOX Live Terms of Service. Modifying your XBOX 360 to play these types of disks will get your XBOX 360 console banned.

We are not able to help you with any sort of questions in regards to this.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Problem with Purchased Xbox game - Similar Threads - Problem Purchased game

2. Problems to purchase options on various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems to purchase options on various games: Since a week I am trying buying options on various games but it doesn 't work. The payment platform doesn't work and just write technical problem. I have contacted the support of the game but...
  3. Problems loading purchased game on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems loading purchased game on xbox series x: I keep getting a message "checking saved data" when trying to load a purchased game Kingdom Hearts III on my new xbox. I don't really have any saved data since I've not been able to play anything....
  4. Problem with a purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with a purchase game: I bought 2 games on my xbox one s and some how its not purchased which I have already also one of my old purchase game was not there nether but some games I bought are there I try everything and...
  5. Problems downloading a game purchased in the US. I am in Mexico.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems downloading a game purchased in the US. I am in Mexico.: I downloaded a digital game for my 360 in the US. I deleted it and want to download it in Mexico. My account shows that I already purchased it and I cannot re purchase it. My region code on my...
  6. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...
  7. A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?: So I tried to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate on microsoft store but I can't buy it because I get this page. (I am hungarian so the text in the attached image is hungarian too.) So it seems...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. Purchased games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games problem: Hello, I have a problem with my game not playing. I recently bought this game and i downloaded it remotely when i purchased it so it didnt give me a code in the receipt. I reset my console and i...
  10. Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content: I bought the game Sea of Thieves black friday edition for my main xbox account on pc. But the special Black Friday content applied to another account that I no longer play. I specify that I had a...