Problem with quick resume and MGS V

Discus and support Problem with quick resume and MGS V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I recover a Metal Gear 5 game with quick resume the controller stops working. It only happens with this game. Anyone else with this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiquePlay, May 18, 2021.

1. KiquePlay
    KiquePlay Guest

When I recover a Metal Gear 5 game with quick resume the controller stops working.

It only happens with this game.

Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks.

:)

KiquePlay, May 18, 2021
  2. marshalbr
    marshalbr New Member
    I also have the same problems.

marshalbr, May 18, 2021
  3. nickcod3 Win User

Quick Resume

I noticed the same thing for Valhalla. It's still working on other titles (Gears Tactics, Tell Me Why for instance).
  4. Jazm1990 Win User

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Deja Vu Mission Not Available

I have the same exact problem and I can't even transfer my data to MGS V Phantom Pain. So frustrating!
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

IM calling it now.

MGS V or The Witcher 3 for 2015 goty imo.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  7. godfather67898 Win User

Metal Gear Solid thread

lol and i thought MGS was just a movie?? how quick people change...
Thema:

1. Problem with quick resume and MGS V - Similar Threads - Problem quick resume

2. Problem loading world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading world: Hello, i was playing on a minecraft world i made yesterday. it is multiplayer with just me and one friend. i got off of it and when i went back it keeps saying “There was a problem loading this...
  3. Problem with Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Series S?: I just downloaded MLB The Show 21 in my Series S, but I noticed that there is a lot sharp edges in the players outlines and white dots in the helmets reflections. Here are some pictures:...
  4. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments]
  5. Problems with quick resume and audio

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with quick resume and audio: I had tried playing call of the sea about a week ago and stopped to play multiple games. When I came back to it I was surprised to find it was still in my quick resume and started off right where...
  6. Quick Resume problems with games that have online connectivity

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume problems with games that have online connectivity: Obviously, you're going to be disconnected from a server when you switch to a different game, but that's not what I'm talking about here. A couple of examples: - Overwatch - If you switch to...
  7. Big problem with quick resume and external HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Big problem with quick resume and external HDD: I was wondering why quick resume never works when i turn on my Xbox (i have it on energy saving mode). All games start new. I tested a lot of things and nothing worked. Then i had the idea to...
  8. Resume Games Quickly Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resume Games Quickly Problems: This feature is not working for me anymore. It used to work very well... after power downs, after taking the disc out to watch a blu ray... whenever. Now I'm playing The Evil Within and it works...
  9. Resume Games Quickly Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resume Games Quickly Problems: This feature is not working for me anymore. It used to work very well... after power downs, after taking the disc out to watch a blu ray... whenever. Now I'm playing The Evil Within and it works...
  10. Resume Games Quickly Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resume Games Quickly Problems: Anyone else been having problems with this feature recently? It used to work very well... after power downs, after taking the disc out to watch a blu ray... whenever. Now I'm playing The Evil...