Problem with recieving my reward

Discus and support Problem with recieving my reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I got a $50 Xbox Live pre paid card with my thousands of points I saved up over time, and it never showed up in my account after it was put in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by WyntrFr0st, Jul 28, 2017.

1. WyntrFr0st
    WyntrFr0st Guest

I got a $50 Xbox Live pre paid card with my thousands of points I saved up over time, and it never showed up in my account after it was put in. I talked to a support representative from Xbox and she told me to come here.

:)

WyntrFr0st, Jul 28, 2017
  2. Not receiving

not recieving my rebate back for buying in store, not recieving rewards for completing quests

MasterBongRips, Jul 28, 2017
  3. JMulv91
    JMulv91 Guest
    Have not been recieving monthly rewards

I have not been recieving the rewards for renewing my Gold subscription for the past year. What is the problem here?

JMulv91, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but they sent you to the wrong place. For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jul 28, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but they sent you to the wrong place. For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. Kerrykjoe44 Win User

Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward

thanks for all the help i just recieved my 75 dollar reward last night :)
  7. I MulligaN l Win User

Still not receiving emails from Xbox rewards.

still waiting for some help. my other thread got closed so i carnt write anything back on there. the main problem im having is i carnt recieve any email from xbox or xbox rewards and for some reason it wont unregister me at xbox rewards so i carnt sign back
    up
  8. SparklyAuto Win User

May xbox quests reward not recieved

Hello i dont know whats happening with my reward it about mid month and still havent recieved it
  9. MRCUMBERSOME Win User

Netflix 100 ms points

yes,its the only reward i havnt recieved yet..
Thema:

1. Problem with recieving my reward - Similar Threads - Problem recieving reward

2. GeoRestriction code redemption problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    GeoRestriction code redemption problem: Hi there, my account location is set as USA, i bought 2 xbox live codes (US store) and im getting georestriction errors with both, its pretty frustrating. Please help...
  3. problem important xbox series x end series s

in XboX Insiders
    problem important xbox series x end series s: Hello. I point out the problems that have not been solved for months on xbox series x eseries s. app twitch works correctly at the first start after interrupting the first stream the webcam is no...
  4. How do I fix the “For this, the owner needs to sig in”. I have been having this problem for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “For this, the owner needs to sig in”. I have been having this problem for...: I cant play tekken 7 which I got from the game pass. It always shows a message,“For this, the owner needs to sign in”. Please let me know what I can do to fix this, an warly response would be much...
  5. Pirates of the sea link problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Pirates of the sea link problem: I was playing the pirates of the sea game, playing well, suddenly dropped off the line, showing that the server was disconnected, was ready to re-join the game or disconnected...
  6. Xbox 360, GPU problems after 5 minutes of playing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, GPU problems after 5 minutes of playing.: Hello. I have an 360 Xbox, with the xenon motherboard. It´s from October of 2006. When I turn on the console, everything is ok. When I run a game, from DVD or from HD, it starts ok, the menu´s...
  7. Xbox one s reciever problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s reciever problems: Xbox One S / Yamaha HTR-3065 Got a new 4K receiver. Receiver has hdmi 1.4 ports, same as the xbox 1. If I plug my Xbox directly into the tv then 4K works fine, but if I use the receiver there’s...
  8. Problems with recieving monthly credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Problems with recieving monthly credits: To Whom it may concern, I've been a member of Xbox Live Gold for at least 14 years now and I really enjoy Xbox Live Rewards and what it has to offer. Unfortunately I might be having problems with...
  9. Problem with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes I recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes I recieved: I had them sent through to me, but I was waiting on the xbox one to go backwards compatible. I thought i'd check to make sure I can see them still, but I can't see anything in my inbox of the xbox...
  10. problems connecting xbox360 via HDMI through A/V Reciever

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems connecting xbox360 via HDMI through A/V Reciever: I recently purchased a new Marantz A/V receiver that supports HDMI switching, after initially setting everything up I found I was getting no video nor audio signal from the xbox to the TV....