Problem with recording game by using game bar.

Discus and support Problem with recording game by using game bar. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game. the system send to me . "For Start a new recording, turn off the current... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Salehalfuzan, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Salehalfuzan
    Salehalfuzan Guest

Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game.

the system send to me .

"For Start a new recording, turn off the current recording, and then try again"

while I didn't record any thing xD

after that he send this message :

" recoding doesn't work "

" Error : 2184327175 "

please guys, help me Problem with recording game by using game bar. :)

:)

Salehalfuzan, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Salehalfuzan,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the game bar on Windows 10. I recommend to
    troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10.

Try this article out and let us know the results.
  3. Salehalfuzan Win User

I try .. but they didn't work
  4. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

I do not have a problem using the keys in game, the game bar would not recording the game, and when i hit record it would lag and not record. I have already tried using the page you provided for help. Nothing has worked, the only way to fix it is restart
    my PC.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. Problem with recording game by using game bar. - Similar Threads - Problem recording game

2. Problema con GRABAR PARTIDAS de mis juegos [Problem with RECORDING GAMES from my games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con GRABAR PARTIDAS de mis juegos [Problem with RECORDING GAMES from my games]: hace un tiempo no se puede grabar partidas la funcion esta dañada ya que cuando accedemos a grabar una partida muestra el icono que si esta grabando pero enrealidad no graba NO SE PUEDE GRABAR...
  3. Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.: When i start recroding screen from windows game bar then there is no option to drag or move his position.Please help me how to drag it. cf53c192-75e0-4ead-a7ad-0416836cd0ca
  4. Recording problems with Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording problems with Xbox game bar: There was a problem recording video from the monitor screen. The game panel refuses to do anything at all, and when you hover over any inactive button, a message is displayed: "it is impossible to...
  5. Having problems recording the last 30 seconds of a particular game

in XBoX on Windows
    Having problems recording the last 30 seconds of a particular game: I tried to record the last thirty seconds of a game called rocket league and when I went to watch it the title was "Rocket League (32-bit, DX9, Cooked) 27_07_2018 22_22_13", and when I watched it...
  6. Problem to record games through the "game bar".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to record games through the "game bar".: I can not record my games through the game bar, it says that my hardwere does not have the requirements, being that I recorded before on the same computer, and I have evidence of this in my...
  7. Problem in record clips of PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in record clips of PC games: Hi, my name is Pedro Henrique Damasceno I have a problem with a game. I decided to open the game (Need For Speed Underground 2) to play for the first time after a Windows 10 update on my PC....
  8. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  9. There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10: I recently changed some things, settings and services (Please note all Xbox services are still on) on my PC before which I had successfully recorded some clips of Minecraft using the Game DVR on...
  10. Game DVR recording problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR recording problem: Hey there, I'm trying to record using the DVR Game while playing Metal Gear V, when I type Windows + Alt + R appears the timer and go all the time, at one point I type Windows + Alt + R to stop...