problem with roblox microsoft store app

Discus and support problem with roblox microsoft store app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by linkzelda592, Aug 10, 2021.

1. linkzelda592
    linkzelda592 Guest

when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?

:)

linkzelda592, Aug 10, 2021
  2. linkzelda592 Win User

i dont know how to check it
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, characteristics of your Pc please, Ram, processor, graphics card
  4. linkzelda592 Win User

Hello @PhoenixWright72!

May I ask you are you using a windows 10 device?
    Yes.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

To check your basic computer specs in Windows 10, click on the Windows start button, then click on the gear icon for Settings. In the Windows Settings menu, select System. Scroll down and select About. From here, you will see specs for your processor, RAM, and other system info.
Thema:

1. problem with roblox microsoft store app - Similar Threads - problem roblox microsoft

2. Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem: i went on Xbox insider and got to level 2 and tabs beta isn't showing even though i'm on the right section and level submitted by /u/yeeyeejuice6996 [link] [comments]
  3. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  4. Problem with games minimising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with games minimising: Every time I start up a game on my PC it will run for about 5-30 minutes, then minimise itself and sometimes crash. Even if it doesn't crash and just minimises itself, the game will still not let...
  5. Problem in minecraft java with the cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in minecraft java with the cape: I searched EVERYWERE and i can't find how to do this, ok im from minecraft bedrock, but i passed to java the other year, so that means i dont have a mojang account, i got a microsoft account from...
  6. heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...: so uhh i can't play warzone because i got a critical direct x 12 error. might anyone explain what to do here? e1f04a01-0cd2-405c-ae07-c4d9804e7520
  7. Roblox on xbox problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox on xbox problem: So i made a roblox acc way long ago right, so I signed in and used a different password as I usually do, I found this out by going on my pc and typing in my gamertag and the password I would've...
  8. Problems with roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with roblox: I have multiple errors with the roblox launcher/downloading the app via microsoft store if i try to play a game via the website it does open the launcher but its just a white window, with the...
  9. Roblox Account Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Account Login Problem: Hello. I'm trying to log into my Microsoft Roblox because I'm trying to add robux to my account. But for some reason when I put the username for my account on the log in page, it shows up all...
  10. Roblox sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sign in problems: My daughter is unable to play roblox on her xbox live account due to: Error 914. Unable to link account. Please review your xbox age settings. i have reviewed all the settings as described on a...