Problem with saved games

Discus and support Problem with saved games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help!, been trying to load up nba 2k20 and it keeps saying that their is a problem with my saved games and it tells me to go to settings then it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Developer✔️IS, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

1. Problem with saved games

Help!, been trying to load up nba 2k20 and it keeps saying that their is a problem with my saved games and it tells me to go to settings then it just proceeds to keep spamming with go to setting even when im clicking been dealing with this all day.

everyday its something new with xbox cant just log on and have fun gotta deal with microsofts constant problems

:)

Developer✔️IS, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  2. eleccy-6563B30E-45E9 Win User

Problem with save game

I have not had any recent updates.

There are more than 2gb free on each storage device.

I cleared my system cache.

I downloaded my profile again (and was signed in).

None of that has helped :(
  3. cryptic@me.com Win User

Problem with save game

[quote user="eleccy"]

I've been playing The Walking Dead and although I can see there is a save game on my USB (and I copied it to my hard drive to check), when load the game up it can't find any save games. I've checked and there doesn't seem to be any indication of the save
    being corrupted..

Help, please?

(Thanks in advance)

[/quote]Have you connected to Xbox LIVE recently for any necessary updates? How much space is left on your storage devices? Have you tried

clearing your system cache
    and
    downloading your Xbox LIVE profile
    again? Are you sure you are signed into the account that is the owner of the game save content?
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Game Save Problem

If you are refering to the online game rank then there is no fix. The server resets the rank of players at random when certain criteria are met. Unfortunatly there is no fix to this particular issue. Sorry man.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Problems to save the game

[quote user="Gnampf4EVA"]

Hi,

I have the problem, that the game often can't save my savegame, it says that the File couldn't be saved, and I have to try it again.

Anyone know an answer for that problem?

[/quote]

Hey Gnampf4EVA,

This is a over view for the HD also at the bottom of this link there is a trouble shooting link. Let us know how it goes. I will try and help all I can.

Link to HD issues:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/storage
  6. Michael NCC1701 Win User

Problem with saved games

I tried that yesterday and when that didnt work i even did a full factory reset. (Luckily most of my games were on an external hard drive) After talking to a customer support rep the last thing i have to try is an offline update. If that doesnt work
    then it looks like i have a $400 lemon
Thema:

Problem with saved games

1. Problem with saved games - Similar Threads - Problem saved games

2. There is a problem with your saved games... Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with your saved games... Bricked: For weeks now, ever since the launch of COD Modern Warfare, my Xbox One X has been Thermally shutting down, and then with increasing frequency, giving me "There is a problem with your saved games"...
  3. there is a problem with your saved games/startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    there is a problem with your saved games/startup error: my xbox one x causing problems and i iought it less than a year and a half ago. the broblems started around a half a year ago. when trying to install a game it says "installation failed",...
  4. Xbox one X error code 105 and problem with save games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X error code 105 and problem with save games: My son has been having the above problems and I was going to swap the hard drive until I found this on reddit : Back story. Some time ago right after I got the One X, an update came through and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  6. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  7. 'problem with saved games'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'problem with saved games': Hi, My son has a problem with his xbox. It's saying 'there is a problem with your saved games' to resolve this is says we need to go to -settings-system-storage but when i get as far as settings...
  8. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  9. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  10. The problem with saving the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with saving the game: Good day! I played the game, changed my name and cannot continue from the save location, I play again and the game is not saved. What should be done? The game asks to go to your previous account....