Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

Discus and support Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the messages icon is there has started being no number count here. but when I go to where it says Chats I have noticed that there is a new message from one of my friends on my friends list and I’m also seeing the pop up notification message on my tv. I’m just not seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is is anyone else haveing this same issue as well when I have started noticeing this is I have tried power cycling my console. and I also have tried restarting my console and I have also tried signing manually out of my Xbox then manually signing back into my console and none of theese trouble shooting steps have fixed the issue or even temporarily fixed the issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Defend 4 flags pin help

Basically after you have captured a flag and you see the icon blinking, (indicating an enemy is trying to retake the flag) you try to clear out any enemies in that area and it counts as a defend.
  3. FoldingSine3932 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

It always did get marked and counted until the latest update. Since then it doesn't seem to count anymore. When you only have 1 of that number and it gets covered and then the ball is drawn you can't mark it and lose out on it that way also.
  4. lightsup55 Win User

When will i get my Xbox Quest reward?

I'm not from support, but...

Have you ever noticed after reading all of your messages on Xbox One and there are still some unread messages (there is still a number next to the Messages tab icon)?

Messages you receive directly from Xbox Live can be found on the Xbox One guide from the
    Messages tab icon (may or may not have a number on it) under
    Messages from Xbox Live
    . If you have any new unread messages there, it'll say
    New Messages from Xbox Live instead.

Note: If you use the Xbox app or Xbox One SmartGlass app on Windows 10 (including Windows 10 Mobile, Android, and iOS), you'll need to
    look for a message from a user called Xbox Live. You cannot bring up their profile, invite them to a party/game, mute, or block them. The only option is to delete the message. No worries as
    these messages are official and come directly from Microsoft.

Hope that helps a little.
  5. HnB Lonewolf Win User

Notifications

the problem seems to have been solved since the latest guide update.
  6. SKELSiNATOR Win User

Having Trouble Downloading The Update

Im having the same problem. Seems there was a major problem for alot of people with that latest update.

i can attempt to download it, but then it hangs with an error message after a few minutes
Thema:

Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

1. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest... - Similar Threads - Problem seeing number

2. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  3. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  4. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  5. Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...: Esto no me dice nada el disco duro externo se pone en Blanco (Led) indica ya sea que cambio a 2. 0 o que se paso o incluso bajo de voltaje, que es lo que creo pasó, pero el evocando dice que es el...
  6. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...: URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar 764b482a-be13-4e37-a2aa-fd991feb43d5
  7. problem to see

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to see: When I play Tresaure Hunt i can't see all the screen. the right part is missing. I can play anyway, but I must get screen bigger to end the level! Some time ago all went well. This is annoying....
  8. Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...: I have been having trouble with Bingo shutting down on me all week. This is my brain break game. Is is going to be fixed soon? 9de844fa-e9d0-4619-95eb-0d57ff196592
  9. why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem ...: why have a site like this if you are not going to looking at it to see if there is a problem or not? seems to me that you would have someone watching all programs at are running 24/7 like all...
  10. Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Problems. Can't see game/party invites: So about a month ago I started having problems receiving invites for games/parties. After researching I cleared my MAC Address and did a hard reset. Now that worked sometimes, and other times...