Problem with series x, need help

Discus and support Problem with series x, need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PabloSalaya, Mar 27, 2022.

1. PabloSalaya
    PabloSalaya Guest

Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles that have native or upscaled 4k resolution, such as Elden Ring, Red dead redemption 1, gta V Remastered, or especially Guardians of the Galaxy, I notice a strange effect. This doesnt happen with every game, for example, with psychonauts 2, the gunk, alan wake remastered or The gunk, everything its ok. I have not found the specific name but I think it is the “ghost effect”. My questions are this: Is this a widespread problem in the games I mentioned? Will it be a problem with my television or the graphics card of the console? Are there methods to eliminate this problem? I attached link to some videos so you can see:

https://streamable.com/36xkjv

https://streamable.com/mrbfdv

:)

PabloSalaya, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If you said it happens on other TVs it must be a hardware situation
  3. PabloSalaya Win User

Someone with a similar experiencia?
  4. PabloSalaya Win User

On one of the TVs I tested (pretty old Sony 1080p), playing around with the TV settings I was able to considerably reduce the elden ring motion problem. That makes me suspect that maybe it's not the hardware of the console, but as you say, I'm not sure. What tv is ideal to be able to test the problem?

Answering to your post, the console settings doesnt give the option to put in on 6 bit
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Could you give me the model #? 6 bit color hasn’t been used since the 80s, and no device would feed that to a TV. We’re talking EGA, not VGA it’s that ancient.

What graphics mode do you have engaged in the game settings?? What mode is your TV set to? Please make sure it’s set to Game mode.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

That's what I mentioned in the first message, usually it's the Tv, and you need to test on other TVs, but you are not convinced so I offer the other possibility, being the TV or the console it would be due to the hardware
Thema:

1. Problem with series x, need help - Similar Threads - Problem series need

2. Xbox one series x problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series x problem: [img] What is happing here broken hdmi port or broken retimer or something else ? 96ee1e5a-cbb5-426c-8e88-57be0ceaa02c
  3. Can hard restting series s fix my problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hard restting series s fix my problems?: Hello everyone, recently my series s has been having issues, those being random freezes, controller disconnecting randomly, the sync button not working, and the console just being rather slow. I...
  4. Xbox series X problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X problems: So recently I had an Xbox one s and moved to the series X and I plugged in my external hard drive and everything was normal… until yesterday when my Xbox would randomly shut off I thought maybe it...
  5. Problems with my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with my Xbox series X: All of a sudden yesterday when i started up my xbox and it wouldn't let me start up any of my games so i restarted it and when it cut back on all of a sudden my controller, my wireless headset,...
  6. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  7. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  8. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...
  9. Problems with series s I need support please

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with series s I need support please: I have had some bugs with my console series s and I would like your help to know if it is normal my control has recurrent disconnect issues with the console is the nexus button does not respond...
  10. Xbox Series X. Shutting down a problem (controller and headset need linking up everytime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X. Shutting down a problem (controller and headset need linking up everytime): Hi. When I shut down my console from the controller, it then shuts down but then opens back up and the controller and headset loses connectivity. Also, every now and again, the controller and...