Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

Discus and support Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My Shadow of the tomb raider is on disc and isnt working 789c5d8c-1565-422c-9781-69ac2f5e8735 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshcollins✔, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

My Shadow of the tomb raider is on disc and isnt working

:)

joshcollins✔, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Game Suggestions

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise Of tomb Raider e Shadow Of Tomba Raider
  3. LucasSkyFall Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Shadow of tomb raider and shadows of the dawned
  4. DanMen334 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1 gears5

2 rise of the tomb raider/shadow of the tomb raider

3 forza horizon 4
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Graphics

For me this year Shadows of Tomb Raider
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider
Thema:

Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

1. Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Problem Shadow Tomb

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider download problem: I know several people have reported this issue, myself included but I am very unhappy with no action from Microsoft. On Friday I first reported that the code didn't work (said to check...
  3. redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider: hello I bought an xbox one x with shadow of the tomb raider if I want to redeem the code I always get an error message the same even if I make microsoft.com/rendem Here is a screenshot when...
  4. Problem to move to the next level in Bruz mission, shadow of war game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to move to the next level in Bruz mission, shadow of war game: Hello....i need help from you regarding my game. i have bought game from microsoft store entitled shadow of war. i have problem playing with bruz mission. My problem is that the game took so...
  5. Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor: Hi guys! I'm tried install the game Shadow of Mordor in my desktop but i can't "this is not availabe". I bought the version "Game of the year", but all other version (included more simple) show...
  6. Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor: Hi guys! I'm tried install the game Shadow of Mordor in my desktop but i can't "this is not availabe". I bought the version "Game of the year", but all other version (included more simple) show...
  7. Shadow of War save problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War save problem: Hello, I accidently started a new game instead of continue the game and now my save file was deleted. The new savegame was also uploaded to the cloud. Is there an option where I can choose from...
  8. Achievement problems on shadow of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement problems on shadow of war: anyone else getting issues with unlocking achievements on shadow of war ? f4d296ec-70e9-4b96-b381-1ff60c6eaece
  9. Diablo 3 act 2 shadows in the desert problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 act 2 shadows in the desert problem!: Hello everyone i was playing Diablo 3 with no problem at all and then on act 2 first quest: shadows in the desert the game started to lose its sounds. i tried to restart my console and now the...
  10. Problem with left button on Copper Shadow controller (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with left button on Copper Shadow controller (Xbox One): Hello, I bought a "Copper Shadow" Xbox One's controller last december. Since a few mounths, I have a problem with my left directionnal button. When I press on it, I have 2 inputs instead of 1....