Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

Discus and support Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and runs smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. when this issue occurred I tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling the app then I launched the app then when I get to the home page of the app. I go to choose another movie to watch and the same issue occurs the movie will work great and run smooth for a while then then the movie will suddenly stop then I’ll get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. so then I tried restarting my console and then when I got to the homescreen dashboard I went to launch the SHUDDER app and when I got to the home page of the app I went to choose another to watch and the same issue occurred again. after the movie worked great and ran smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue with the SHUDDER app I’d really appreciate your support and feedback so that I’m not alone with this issue thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mister Urkel Win User

Blu Ray Player Picture Judder

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear about whats going on with the Blue-ray app. Last thing I would want is a shuddering effect while watching a movie. May I suggest uninstalling the app and re-installing it? I feel like its worth a try.

Give it a go and reach back to let us know how it goes.
  3. Annoyed Bush Win User

PLZ include the headset with the xbox one or make it a preoder bonus.

You could use the *shudders* Kinect mic.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

I hate to say it but...

.....chicks with under-bites .....*shudders*
  5. Miss Pwny Win User

Remember to save OFTEN!

Remember the saving in ME1? *shudders*
  6. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

Any Massive Great Games I've missed?

Condemned... ~Shudders~ I'll never forget that mannequin section when they all surround you. Freaked me out big time lol.
Thema:

Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app - Similar Threads - Problem SHUDDER app

2. Xbox 360 account problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account problem: I recently started up my Xbox 360 again, but when I did, I could not access any Xbox live accounts, my passwords were correct, it told me that it could not access Xbox live on this console, and to...
  3. Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing: I have the graphics card and my drivers are up to date but when I try to enable ray tracing for Minecraft it gives me the wrong beta submitted by /u/God-Given1737 [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with game starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game starting: Ive been trying to start Call of Duty Modern Warfare for quite a while restarting the console and it still doesnt work. What do i have to do to fix this ? 8ed987e5-f7b2-4249-8cc0-64334e9e3098
  5. Sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problem: So I'm trying to sign in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft. I sign in on my phone and punch in the code on my Minecraft screen , and it says " we tried to sign you into your Microsoft...
  6. Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem: hello, I need help with the Windows Minecraft starter pack 700 minecoins problem for it doesn't appear in any of my devices and I have tried all the helpful suggestions they give to fix the...
  7. Code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code problem: So i just bought xbox one wireless headset, and there was code for dolby atmos access. I put the code in and it said that the code is allready used. How is that possible?...
  8. problem with forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with forza horizon 4: [img] somebody know how to fix it? e61983e3-27e7-49e2-a000-76dfe260fc88
  9. Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]: Bueno mi principal problema es que me he instalado el carrion y el Halo:MCC por el xbox game pass pero al cerrar el juego y volver a iniciar después de un tiempo simplemente no me ha guardado la...
  10. games problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games problems: Some of my games aren't working including PES 2020 that i bought. i need help microsoft. fix my problem e181760c-3cf1-4289-a456-a9877573cf10