Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

Discus and support Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and runs smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. when this issue occurred I tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling the app then I launched the app then when I get to the home page of the app. I go to choose another movie to watch and the same issue occurs the movie will work great and run smooth for a while then then the movie will suddenly stop then I’ll get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. so then I tried restarting my console and then when I got to the homescreen dashboard I went to launch the SHUDDER app and when I got to the home page of the app I went to choose another to watch and the same issue occurred again. after the movie worked great and ran smooth for a while then suddenly the movie will stop then I get booted back to the home page of the SHUDDER app. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue with the SHUDDER app I’d really appreciate your support and feedback so that I’m not alone with this issue thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mister Urkel Win User

Blu Ray Player Picture Judder

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear about whats going on with the Blue-ray app. Last thing I would want is a shuddering effect while watching a movie. May I suggest uninstalling the app and re-installing it? I feel like its worth a try.

Give it a go and reach back to let us know how it goes.
  3. Annoyed Bush Win User

PLZ include the headset with the xbox one or make it a preoder bonus.

You could use the *shudders* Kinect mic.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

I hate to say it but...

.....chicks with under-bites .....*shudders*
  5. Miss Pwny Win User

Remember to save OFTEN!

Remember the saving in ME1? *shudders*
  6. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

Any Massive Great Games I've missed?

Condemned... ~Shudders~ I'll never forget that mannequin section when they all surround you. Freaked me out big time lol.
Thema:

Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

1. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app - Similar Threads - Problem SHUDDER app

2. Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...: Only been happening today. I’d I shut it down and the.ln go to power it on an hour or so later, controller unresponsive. The strange thing is that no action registered except for the xbox guide...
  3. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...
  4. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  5. Problems with parental control on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with parental control on PC: So recently I got the game pass and started playing Forza Horizon 4 and when I go to upgrades and tuning then click on Find New Tunes it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  6. : XBOX Update Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX Update Problem: : XBOX Update Problem Having worked for a well known ISP here in the UK, regardless of what package youre on, id strongly recommend connecting with a cable, all the time if possible, if its not...
  7. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  8. Party chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat problem: My party chat stopped working once i downloaded the new modern warfare on my xbox one X , im getting an message that says ( the party has encountered an error ) need help !...
  9. Problems whit My Xbox principal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems whit My Xbox principal: I have my account set up as my "principal" xbox, however there are two occasions that the service deconfigures me and asks me for the password again and removes the option of "principal" xbox and...
  10. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...