Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

Discus and support Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything thing up. when this issue started to occur I a have tried power cycling my console and that still didn’t fix the issue with the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything up on the dashboard. I have also tried clearing the pirsisant storage and I have also tried restarting my console and and that still didn’t fix the issue either with the dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything up on the dashboard. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well could you let me know so that I know that I’m not alone with this issue and your positive feedback I’d really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Photonimus Win User

Why is the dashboard so slow loading

Yes, there was an issue with dashboard loading since the last update.

Everyone who had the problem and worked with support got it sorted out though.
  3. T0mBs75 Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Id like a dashboard that wasnt slow and poor!!!! the one before was fine. Had problems that have only arisen ever since the last update. it killed some of my gamesaves
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Dashboard still not loading at times.

I`m having the same problem. Some days it`s ok (still slow getting to the homepage), other day like yesterday the homepage wouldn`t load.

And this is only since the last update!
  5. MG0815-DEDF3CFC-5190 Win User

Problems since last system update

i tried it dozen of times...still same problem :/
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problems since last system update

Hey again! If the steps in that troubleshooter do not work, you may need to set up a console repair. You can get more info and start the process by visiting this page:

How to get your Xbox product repaired
    Please let me know if you have any issues with this process, thanks!
Thema:

Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

1. Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for... - Similar Threads - Problem slow loading

2. El problema de velocidad con lentitud del Desmume[Translation-The Slow Speed Problem of The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El problema de velocidad con lentitud del Desmume[Translation-The Slow Speed Problem of The...: Abre el emulador y va estupendamente y luego abre el juego de NDS, pero va lento y ¿Cómo va la velocidad normal en el emulador? y la configuración del emulador DeSmuMe doy a menu "Config" y das el...
  3. Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...: I have been noticing slow loading for the homescreen dashboard of my Xbox one X and I have also been noticing slow loading for the Xbox insider hub app via console. I have tried uninstalling and...
  4. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  5. HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One: Slow download speeds on xbox one. This is a major issue and nobody will take responsibility. Microsoft blames your ISP (internet service provider) , and your ISP blames Microsoft. A google...
  6. xbox中国区下载缓慢/停止问题咨询 [Xbox China download Slow/Stop Problem consulting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox中国区下载缓慢/停止问题咨询 [Xbox China download Slow/Stop Problem consulting]: 问题反馈:下载缓慢,平均在20-100Mb之间波动,时有下载/安装停止的问题,很不稳定。大多数中国区xbox玩家都有严重的下载缓慢和安装停止的问题,非常影响正常使用,询问妥善的解决方案 网络环境:湖南电信300M下行带宽,20M上行带宽,IP地址为公网IP,路由器和光猫桥接,拨号在路由器上,端口 射正常运行,主机网络状态为nat...
  7. idiot designers need to sort out the slow installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    idiot designers need to sort out the slow installation problems: so, 5 days after starting installation of Battlefront 2 it's still not ready to play owing to it's stupid desire to download all the patches and updates along the way. There needs to be a much...
  8. Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring): Hi, as title i have problem of translations on my xbox one s with last build of slow ring ( i am level 10 in hub insiders) This is the error .... [img] d26fd5aa-801e-414e-9bbc-d45e898f5e34
  9. Problems loading games, Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems loading games, Slow: Xbox was stuck on green screen, switched power off and now games and home page are taking forever to load! 0f658099-6124-47ad-aae5-ac28a36f804d
  10. Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem: I am connected to the wifi on my phone and it is running perfect but when I try playing on my Xbox, it is super slow! I've tried unplugging the router and everything but I get the same solution....