Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

Discus and support Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a problem with my xbox game streaming where it thinks I am not a xbox insiders member when I am my gamertag is also Huntersanford submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fortnitehunter, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

So I have a problem with my xbox game streaming where it thinks I am not a xbox insiders member when I am my gamertag is also Huntersanford

submitted by /u/Fortnitehunter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fortnitehunter, Feb 14, 2020
  2. JamesDaBear78 Win User

XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

@nkatarow just streaming thru Xbox one? I can stream on my phone just fine.
  3. BryceLarsen Win User

I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

I have the exact same problem. Use to stream on my phone with connected controller all the time but now controller won't work except pressing B button to stop streaming.
  4. MatthewKreisz Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

Yes!!! I thought i was the only one. For over a month i streamed almost everyday for 3 hours. Then in sept my xbox started to turn off while streaming with my camera. I have phoned xbox support, and mixer but it seems this is not s normal problem. Now
    I can stream maybe for 30 mins before my xbox turns off on me. I get no error codes nothing, its like my xbox hard resets its self. I have wiped my xbox twice and still no go.
  5. Mizz Showoff Win User

Xbox Twitch App Update!

Personally I use the twitch app on my phone and computer to watch people's stream. I haven't really tried to watch via console. I hope they fix this problem so people would be more enticed to watch streams on their Xbox because that sounds like a pain!
  6. Noctufaber Win User

Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

Yes, that didn't help. And, I've read on other postings in this forum that this same advice was given to others and it didn't work either. I can listen to music on my home network through the Pandora app on my phone as well as the Amazon music app on
    my phone. Both stream the music fine. It's clear to me that the problem is not Pandora or Amazon. The problem has something to do with the Xbox One. This is pretty disappointing and discouraging.
Thema:

Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

1. Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone - Similar Threads - Problem streaming phone

2. Problems with chat game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with chat game streaming: Anyone else have a problem talking in a party chat while game streaming through the game stream app ? If so please tell me what helped you to be able to chat in party with your friends from xbox...
  3. game streaming preview connection problems.

in XboX Insiders
    game streaming preview connection problems.: hi guys, i use the game streaming preview on my phone (note 9) and sometimes not all the time i get connection problems, it keeps dropping every few seconds, i have connected to both 2.4 ghz and 5...
  4. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  5. Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping: So I've joined the Xbox Insider Program, by downloading the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox One, and the Game Streaming (preview) app on my phone, I've setup my console to enable streaming, and...
  6. Console streaming problem now, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem now, please help.: So i used to have console streaming for my Xbox and it worked fine. There came a time I accidentally removed xbox insider and my Xbox had to hard restart. When I re-applied my original settings...
  7. Xbox game streaming problem.....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming problem.....: I have a problem with the application Xbox game streaming for the console streaming. I am an insider member but I can't use console streaming. In the mobile app, I just have the option "Learn...
  8. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with streaming quality in EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with streaming quality in EA games: Hi, i have problem with streaming EA games to my PC in wired network. Any other game works well on any configuration i.e. (720p medium quality / 1080p very high quality). Problem is most in...
  10. HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem: Ok so, hoping to find a solution, here is my problem: I am currently using my phone to USB tether to my PC to give my PC internet. I am then using the available ethernet port on the back of my...