Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

Discus and support Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a problem with my xbox game streaming where it thinks I am not a xbox insiders member when I am my gamertag is also Huntersanford submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fortnitehunter, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

So I have a problem with my xbox game streaming where it thinks I am not a xbox insiders member when I am my gamertag is also Huntersanford

submitted by /u/Fortnitehunter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fortnitehunter, Feb 14, 2020
  2. JamesDaBear78 Win User

XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

@nkatarow just streaming thru Xbox one? I can stream on my phone just fine.
  3. MatthewKreisz Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

Yes!!! I thought i was the only one. For over a month i streamed almost everyday for 3 hours. Then in sept my xbox started to turn off while streaming with my camera. I have phoned xbox support, and mixer but it seems this is not s normal problem. Now
    I can stream maybe for 30 mins before my xbox turns off on me. I get no error codes nothing, its like my xbox hard resets its self. I have wiped my xbox twice and still no go.
  4. Mizz Showoff Win User

Xbox Twitch App Update!

Personally I use the twitch app on my phone and computer to watch people's stream. I haven't really tried to watch via console. I hope they fix this problem so people would be more enticed to watch streams on their Xbox because that sounds like a pain!
  5. Noctufaber Win User

Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

Yes, that didn't help. And, I've read on other postings in this forum that this same advice was given to others and it didn't work either. I can listen to music on my home network through the Pandora app on my phone as well as the Amazon music app on
    my phone. Both stream the music fine. It's clear to me that the problem is not Pandora or Amazon. The problem has something to do with the Xbox One. This is pretty disappointing and discouraging.
  6. PinkFlamingo1 Win User

Getting error 80C90010 on Movies and TV

I have been experiencing this same problem since June 12. The problem however, is not limited to streaming on my xbox. I cannot view TV/movies on my xbox, laptop, PC or phone. The problem is limited to the Microsoft Movies and TV app, as I have
    no problem watching Netflix, Hulu or Amazon content. I have now lost many HOURS on the phone with support, been through all the troubleshooting (more than once) and the problem continues. When can users expect a fix for this problem??
Thema:

Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

1. Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone - Similar Threads - Problem streaming phone

2. Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app kept crashing after screen rotation, found problem: I had my screen set to a custom dpi, and going back to the standard "small" screen size got the game streaming/console streaming back in working order. Turns out, this seeing was causing a few...
  3. Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems: Is anyone else having problems. Streaming was working fine until last weekend. I made no changes to anything but autoupdate is switched on. Having been using it fine the night before I swicthed...
  4. Problem with streaming in “my videos and tv”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with streaming in “my videos and tv”: I keep getting an error code when trying to play TV shows or movies that I have purchased or rented through the xbox movies and Tv. The video will sometimes play for just a brief moment before the...
  5. So i checked out the xbox game streaming and im having a problem

in XboX Insiders
    So i checked out the xbox game streaming and im having a problem: So i checked it out but apparently the analog sticks dont work. Ive tried everything but it wont work. Little help? Updated the controller submitted by /u/moosemainman [link] [comments]
  6. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem: I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong submitted by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage [link]...
  7. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  9. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds: If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to...
  10. HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem: Ok so, hoping to find a solution, here is my problem: I am currently using my phone to USB tether to my PC to give my PC internet. I am then using the available ethernet port on the back of my...