Problem with subscription

Discus and support Problem with subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my subscription. I have been with you for about a year and a half subscriptions, but if I want to cancel it due to not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ashenek, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Ashenek
    Ashenek Guest

Hello, I have a problem with my subscription. I have been with you for about a year and a half subscriptions, but if I want to cancel it due to not using Xbox, so in the subscriptions section I do not show any subscriptions and Xbox monthly deducts money
    for subscription.

:)

Ashenek, Oct 7, 2019
  2. UnreadAphid991 Win User

Subscription problem

Newermind. It was solved itself. No problem for now.
  3. Geth Win User

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Subscription problem

Hello Scream,

You will need to request a call from support and speak with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  5. ScreamX D117 Win User

Subscription problem

Thank you for your reply. I can't cancel it because it started on 05/01/2019 and I just noticed it
  6. Tomesso Win User

Problem with subscriptions?

Thema:

1. Problem with subscription - Similar Threads - Problem subscription

2. Probleme d'abonnement [Edit - Translation] - Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme d'abonnement [Edit - Translation] - Subscription problem: Bonjour j'ai acheter Le Xbox Live gold pour 6 mois et j'ai activer le code sur Microsoft, quand j'essaye de lancer forza horizon 4 il me dis de renouveler l'abonnement, En essayant de trouver le...
  3. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  4. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  5. Problème de code abonnement [Mod Translation - Subscription code problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de code abonnement [Mod Translation - Subscription code problem]: J ai acheté une carte cadeau l Espagne et je veux l'activer au Maroc mais il n'a pas rentré il me demande de contacter le vendeur pour obtenir un code fonctionnelle de ma régions car ce code a été...
  6. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate: I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people, and...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  8. Problemas con la suscripción de Game Pass [Translate] Problems with the Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas con la suscripción de Game Pass [Translate] Problems with the Game Pass subscription: Lo que sucedió es que hace unos días había una promoción de game pass de 20 pesos por 3 meses y ni siquiera pasó ni un mes que la compré y mi suscripción se canceló o no sé que pasó porque al...
  9. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  10. Problem with subscriptions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with subscriptions?: What does that little triangle behind subscriptions mean? Is there something wrong? [img] 0733b482-6cd9-4a25-949a-36b892a54758