Problem with subscription

Discus and support Problem with subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my subscription. I have been with you for about a year and a half subscriptions, but if I want to cancel it due to not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ashenek, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Ashenek
    Ashenek Guest

Hello, I have a problem with my subscription. I have been with you for about a year and a half subscriptions, but if I want to cancel it due to not using Xbox, so in the subscriptions section I do not show any subscriptions and Xbox monthly deducts money
    for subscription.

:)

Ashenek, Oct 7, 2019
  2. UnreadAphid991 Win User

Subscription problem

Newermind. It was solved itself. No problem for now.
  3. Geth Win User

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  4. XBoxpsycho8192 Win User

problem at subscription

This same issue happened to me. What you need to fo is allow the ultimate subscription to fully end. Wait until the day after the noted expiration date on your ultimate subscription. Once you can no longer access parties or online games because you don’t
    have xbox love gold. Try again to buy a subscription. You can also try buying a prepaid card.
  5. S2k.QuAnZ Win User

problem at subscription

Hi M, As you have not yet payed for the Second Subscription, From that I take you only payed the first. Our Services cost money in order to keep the company going However, If you have paid the second you can simply just reply and i will give you further
    assistance. What you should take from this is pay the bill if it requires you to in order to use the Services. Hope I helped.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Subscription problem

Hello Scream,

You will need to request a call from support and speak with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. Problem with subscription - Similar Threads - Problem subscription

2. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  3. Subscription problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription problems: Hi guys! My name is Cristian and I have a problem...in March(of this year) i bought a live gold membership for 12 months, a physical one, from a local store. Last month, because i wanted to play...
  4. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.: Hello, I will repeat my question in ENG now since it was not understood and i cant go with the thread that was created originally because its locked. However I saw tranlator did a good job and...
  5. Xbox home subscription sharing problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home subscription sharing problems: I have gotten ultimate for a month on one of my accounts on my xbox. Ive set it as the home xbox on the account that had ultimate but the other account doesnt have ultimate and only has gold how...
  6. Problem subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem subscription: Hello, I paid my xbox live gold subscription but they always tell me that I have to pay it is normal? f6d6369a-88f9-4e4d-a066-617a521cf895
  7. Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription: Hi, I have tried unsuccessfully through live chat and through the customer support service to get a refund for a payment that went through for a dormant Xbox live account. The customer service...
  8. My Gamepass Subscription Is Causing Me Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepass Subscription Is Causing Me Problems: I was given a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription code for Christmas, I entered the code thinking it was successful. I didn't check my subscriptions to see if it had extended the subscription or...
  9. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  10. Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]: Witam mam problem z subskrybcją "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" ponieważ mam na koncie Microsoft że zaległe oraz środki na moim koncie bankowym zostały zamroźone nie wiem co zrobić. Postępowałem z...