problem with temporary sanction

Discus and support problem with temporary sanction in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my profile image and after being accepted, they delete it, and I get a notification from Enforcenent, I end my sanction but it is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RanmaGremory, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. RanmaGremory
    RanmaGremory Guest

I changed my profile image and after being accepted, they delete it, and I get a notification from Enforcenent, I end my sanction but it is not updated, it still says that my account is suspended, I can use it normally, but ... does anyone know Why does this happen?

:)

RanmaGremory, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Avoid me reputation

possibly this is simply temporary until an investigation is done, although if you somehow also offended someone with any message the sanction is correct
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Sanction

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions. Once
    you log in, click on the suspension and it will show the duration.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

As there is nothing more we can do I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Brad
  4. gds1972 Win User

Sanctions

Hi

If you go to the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible request a case review.

Please don't forget when using your Xbox to be mindful of the
    Xbox Code of conduct
    and
    Terms of use
    and if someone sends you a message that is not appropriate do not replay to that message just report it.
  5. Ambassador Zer0 Win User

Sanctions

Bonjour, en tant qu'ambassadeurs, nous n'avons aucun contrôle sur les mesures d'exécution. Pour plus d'informations sur les raisons pour lesquelles vous avez été banni, visitez le site:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Bonne journée :)
  6. LouisProvost-Laux Win User

Aide Pb du à un ban 24h [Translation - Help Pb from to a ban 24h]

J’ai verifier si une autre sanction c’etait rajouter mais aucune. Ma derniere sanction a pris fin le 13 decembre 2018 a 18h45.

Je vois pas comment faire

[Translation - I checked if another sanction was added but none. My last sanction ended on December 13, 2018 at 18h45.

I don't see how ]
Thema:

1. problem with temporary sanction - Similar Threads - problem temporary sanction

2. "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.: I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help. [img]...
  3. 0x80832003 - Temporary Network Problem (xb_flt_2108co.210409-2200) Skip Ahead Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    0x80832003 - Temporary Network Problem (xb_flt_2108co.210409-2200) Skip Ahead Alpha: Games and Apps are reporting a temporary network service problem when launched. This issue started today as the same games didn't have this problem yesterday. The console seemingly only went to...
  4. Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary network problem Error code 0x80832003: I am getting the temporary network problem. 0x80832003 Power cycled multiple times restarted my router. Any ideas on how to fix it? c84a70ba-0102-4127-9bab-b68d23185094
  5. My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003: My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003) please help 5b315c07-6987-4d0b-8d11-53049332a2e6
  6. Try again. There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try again. There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.: I'm logged into my account on our XBox One and trying to go into the XBox Live privacy settings of my daughter (under 'Manage family members') to allow her to play Minecraft with friends outside...
  7. there's a temporary network problem 0x80832003 - Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there's a temporary network problem 0x80832003 - Control: I just bought a digital copy of Control Ultimate edition. Every time I open the game I get: There's a temporary network problem... (0x80832003) I can use the game offline, but I'm not sure how...
  8. There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again....: I am receiving the above message when trying to login. Happens with my laptop, Xbox and on my phone as well. Need assistance, as it is stopping me from having a date night with my wife. Need my...
  9. Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message: Hello, We have been trying to access our Xbox One games online (Minecraft, The Sims 4) etc. and for over two days and constantly get the message "There's a temporary network problem." It goes on...
  10. Can't play online games due to 'Temporary Network Problem' errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online games due to 'Temporary Network Problem' errors: Over the past month (it was never a problem prior to then) my son has been getting the following error with increased frequency when he tries to play online games: There’s a Temporary Network...