problem with the achievements on emulator xbox 360

Discus and support problem with the achievements on emulator xbox 360 in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello. When I check my gamerscore on the XBox 360 emulator (by pressing start + back) My gamerscore has increased accordingly. When I go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by mozgom, Aug 4, 2018.

1. mozgom
    mozgom Guest

Hello.

When I check my gamerscore on the XBox 360 emulator (by pressing start + back) My gamerscore has increased accordingly. When I go to my achievements via the emulator it says I have none unlocked, until I actually click the game and it shows the ones I've
    unlocked HAVE actually unlocked.

I know about xbox problems live July 31.

My achievements broke down on July 1 for my region. For the United States - July 31.

Deleting profile and cleaning the cache does not help.

Game Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Achievements "Halfway Home" and "Sssave The Universsse!"

:)

mozgom, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360

Just to clarify, you're playing Backwards compatible (Xbox 360) games on your Xbox One correct?

Tormaz, Aug 4, 2018
  3. mozgom
    mozgom Guest

In this game yes.

mozgom, Aug 4, 2018
  4. mozgom
    mozgom Guest

When will support give an answer?

mozgom, Aug 6, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since this is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for advice. If you want to speak to support you would need to contact them directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in
    the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Tormaz Win User

In this game yes.
    Does it show that you're signed in to Xbox live from the Xbox 360 menu? Do the achievements show that they were completed, but do not include timestamp?
  7. mozgom Win User

When will support give an answer?
  8. mozgom Win User

In this game yes.

Does it show that you're signed in to Xbox live from the Xbox 360 menu? Do the achievements show that they were completed, but do not include timestamp?
    include timestamp

Finally synchronized emulator Xbox 360, now the achievements are again blocked. Now they are rediscovered and only in a new game, it's long but at least something.

The topic can be closed.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Since this is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for advice. If you want to speak to support you would need to contact them directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in
    the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. Tormaz Win User

Just to clarify, you're playing Backwards compatible (Xbox 360) games on your Xbox One correct?
Thema:

1. problem with the achievements on emulator xbox 360 - Similar Threads - problem achievements emulator

2. Problems with Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Achievements: So recently I have been playing games and earning achievements and the last one I was able to earn was on 3/16/20, one day ago as i am writing this, but I have done some other requirements to earn...
  3. Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...: I blame the corona virus as this problem started to occur after Xbox live went down because A LOT logged in because of the corona virus. submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  4. I'm having achievement problems .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having achievement problems .: Hello everyone. So since last Saturday I'm having achievement problems with the game Mortal Kombat 11 . Specifically I'm having trouble unlocking the two achievements called tower champion and...
  5. The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?: Hello, fellow Xbox Community members! As usual, we all know that many games on our platform have the common error of ''buggy achievements that are not unlocked''. The feared nightmare of the...
  6. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  7. Problemas nas Conquistas [Mod Translation - Achievement Problems]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemas nas Conquistas [Mod Translation - Achievement Problems]: Eu realizei uma conquista mas estava desconectado do wi fi, mas eu fiz de novo só que conectado e não desbloqueei a conquista. *A conexão estava ótima até desbloqueei uma conquista nova durante o...
  8. The problem with unlocking achievements !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with unlocking achievements !!!: For half a year, achievements in games cannot be unblocked in any way. In some games, they are unlocked, but very rarely, and almost never can. No console updates helped. Already tired of playing...
  9. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  10. Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievements on emulator xbox 360: Hello. When I check my gamerscore on the XBox 360 emulator (by pressing start + back) My gamerscore has increased accordingly. When I go to my achievements via the emulator it says I have none...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 emulator with achievements