Problem with the launcher

Discus and support Problem with the launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed The Outer Worlds with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, i went to start it but the button still says "install", i tought the installation may be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King910, Oct 28, 2019.

1. King910
    King910 Guest

I installed The Outer Worlds with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, i went to start it but the button still says "install", i tought the installation may be **** up but when clicking the button i noticed the 40 gigs the game weights are still on my HDD, so my connection
    is pretty slow and i dont want to clean the HDD and wait 5 hours to download it again, any fix pls?

EDIT: i just found the game files too lol
    Problem with the launcher [​IMG]

:)

King910, Oct 28, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi Try install it to your C drive and try again

Hope this helps
  3. King910 Win User

i didnt cancel the DL and that's why i am asking this lol. as you can see by the edit i've even found the game files.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

If you canceled the DL because it was taking long you'll probably need to just start it over. You can try starting it back up again with those files on your HDD, but I'm not sure it'll make a difference (or even work)
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hello again

Try resetting the Microsoft Store and Gaming Services app. Go to your Settings app and, under Apps and Features, locate the Microsoft Store app. Click on it, then press Advanced Options, then Terminate, and then Reset. Repeat this with the Gaming Services
    app too. Restart your PC and try loading it again

Hope this helps
  6. [GM] MaxChaos Win User

updates

The 71mb is just the game launcher. You must launch the game launcher and it will then connect you to the WoT servers to download the game.

If you have any problems, let me know!
Thema:

1. Problem with the launcher - Similar Threads - Problem launcher

2. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...
  3. Problems with privacy settings (I think)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy settings (I think): Iv’e been having a really frustrating issue, i think something is wrong with my privacy settings. On minecraft am i not able to read other peoples messages on the in game chat and they cant read...
  4. Problem with a Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a Xbox One Controller: Hello, I've been using Microsoft products for several years now and I didn't have any particular problems until the day the controller of my Xbox One (included with the console when I bought it in...
  5. Minecraft problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft problem: I want to make it so i can friend people on minecraft. But i dont know how to disable the setting! can anyone help? 2916249e-4781-4153-9799-0e1e3682d770
  6. zoom in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    zoom in problem: how can i get my xbox to un zoom the dashboard it is also happening in games an apps i did not click the magnification selection please help 748669e1-a634-4c37-bc2f-efff9d73eb89
  7. Problems Casting To Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems Casting To Xbox One: My laptop is about 4 years old and I have an Xbox One S that's about 1 year old. I'm looking to use the Wireless Display app to cast my laptop display onto my Xbox One but it's not recognising it...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  9. Shenmue I & II launcher problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue I & II launcher problems: Hi, I've installed Shenmue and I cant progress past the launcher, when I click on the launcher to start the game it just restarts the launcher every time. I've already tried reinstalling it and...
  10. Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem): Windows 10'da telefon programını kullanmak için Microsoft Launcher indirdim. Hesaba giriş yaptıktan sonra, "Microsoft hesabı desteklenmiyor. Lütfen iş veya okul hesabınızı kullanın." hatası...