Problem with the launcher

Discus and support Problem with the launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed The Outer Worlds with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, i went to start it but the button still says "install", i tought the installation may be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King910, Oct 28, 2019.

1. King910
    King910 Guest

I installed The Outer Worlds with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, i went to start it but the button still says "install", i tought the installation may be **** up but when clicking the button i noticed the 40 gigs the game weights are still on my HDD, so my connection
    is pretty slow and i dont want to clean the HDD and wait 5 hours to download it again, any fix pls?

EDIT: i just found the game files too lol
    Problem with the launcher [​IMG]

:)

King910, Oct 28, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi Try install it to your C drive and try again

Hope this helps
  3. King910 Win User

i didnt cancel the DL and that's why i am asking this lol. as you can see by the edit i've even found the game files.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

If you canceled the DL because it was taking long you'll probably need to just start it over. You can try starting it back up again with those files on your HDD, but I'm not sure it'll make a difference (or even work)
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hello again

Try resetting the Microsoft Store and Gaming Services app. Go to your Settings app and, under Apps and Features, locate the Microsoft Store app. Click on it, then press Advanced Options, then Terminate, and then Reset. Repeat this with the Gaming Services
    app too. Restart your PC and try loading it again

Hope this helps
  6. [GM] MaxChaos Win User

updates

The 71mb is just the game launcher. You must launch the game launcher and it will then connect you to the WoT servers to download the game.

If you have any problems, let me know!
Thema:

1. Problem with the launcher - Similar Threads - Problem launcher

2. XBOX İNSİDER AGE PROBLEM........................................... .....

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX İNSİDER AGE PROBLEM........................................... .....: In xbox insider, I entered my birth date wrong to open a quick session before and now Minecraft RTX doesn't open because it looks like I am younger than 18, please help submitted by...
  3. Xbox one x mouse problem - omega channel

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x mouse problem - omega channel: By recommendation of support chat posting it here. I had mouse problem with normal Xbox one X. Jerky movements in Minecraft and Fortnite. Tried some regular HP and Razer Viper mini with poll rate...
  4. Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile: I have been seeing this problem.I am downloading my xbox live profile,entered correct Email adress and password but,showing "Sorrry there's a problem with the credentials which you are trying to...
  5. problems with left joystick (Xb1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with left joystick (Xb1): recently bought a controller from my local gamestop and there seems to be a problem with the left joystick. for starters pressing down on it jams it periodically and when I use it to move...
  6. problemas com download.[download problems.]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas com download.[download problems.]: estava baixando sea of thieves e meu download travou em 62% como faço pra resolver? [Translation - I was downloading sea of thieves and my download stopped at 62% how do I solve it?]...
  7. Problem Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Refunding: The other day, I accidentally bought the incorrect digital item by the name of "Destroy All Humans!" on the xbox game store. I quickly cancelled installation and requested a refund. I received a...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem: I can not launch Halo Maser Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass (PC). Every time I try I get an error massage like - (Easy Anti- Cheat Launcher File Not found...
  9. Shenmue I & II launcher problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue I & II launcher problems: Hi, I've installed Shenmue and I cant progress past the launcher, when I click on the launcher to start the game it just restarts the launcher every time. I've already tried reinstalling it and...
  10. Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem): Windows 10'da telefon programını kullanmak için Microsoft Launcher indirdim. Hesaba giriş yaptıktan sonra, "Microsoft hesabı desteklenmiyor. Lütfen iş veya okul hesabınızı kullanın." hatası...