Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock)

Discus and support Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Custom models from the pack (eg. beds and chests) do not appear properly and instead revert to their base model. The textures seem unaffected though,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regz Paliza, May 12, 2022.

1. Regz Paliza
    Regz Paliza Guest

Custom models from the pack (eg. beds and chests) do not appear properly and instead revert to their base model. The textures seem unaffected though, but how can we fix it?

:)

Regz Paliza, May 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Regz

For this specific issues with Minecraft the best option is contact Mojang support via link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Texture Packs

Some texture packs was not transfered from 360 edition to the newer Bedrock edition.
  4. aciella Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

you need to go to the store, texture packs then search bedrock pack or something like that and download it (its free) and then you’ll be able to sign in!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Texture pack

If Minecraft is working fine without the texture pack, and only the textures are the issue, then MirrormasterOO7 needs to contact BDCraft first.

If MirrormasterOO7 is using Minecraft on the Xbox One, or the Windows 10 version, then Microsoft took the support for the "Bedrock" version of Minecraft.

Java Minecraft is Mojang's responsibility.

But since this problem is about a texture pack not working correctly, BDCraft has to provide support, and if there is a new incompatibility in a Minecraft version with their texture pack, BDCraft has to figure that out.

So MirrormasterOO7 has to contact BDCraft first, not Mojoang. And since Microsoft has bought Mojang, they are also providing the support.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

MInecraft Texture Packs

So this article has a little picture slideshow that gives a brief how-to for getting texture packs: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/try-new-bedrock-textures

After that go to the settings menu of your world when you load it up and the option to add texture packs, shaders, and resource packs should be one of the first things to come up.
Thema:

1. Problem with the Legendary Texture Pack (Bedrock) - Similar Threads - Problem Legendary Texture

2. XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem: Hello Everyone I am having a problem with my XBOX One and the Console Companion. The problem started today after the XBOX Update. I cant start a stream anymore from my Console Companion App, i...
  3. HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  4. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  5. is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????: I'm trying to set my account to my home xbox but for some reason it's loading in then stops. No warning no "can't make changes" it just stops working and the checkmark is gone. I've restart my...
  6. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  7. Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition): I have a problem with the game on the Xbox. I completed two games (Mass Effect Legendary Edition) at the maximum difficulty level to get the achievement "Insanity 2". But I didn't get the...
  8. Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem: I just got Mass Effect Legendary Edition today, pop it in and nothing happens, I get a check your disk error (on both disks) It's brand new, no scratches or blemishes and all of my other hundred...
  9. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  10. legendary anniversary achivment problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    legendary anniversary achivment problems: i tryed to get the legendary anniversary achivment for halo i went throught the campain on legendary the first time round and the achivment was only at 33 percent after contacting microsoft...