Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

Discus and support Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up until this morning. when I went to launch the OneGuide app to watch live tv it would boot me sack to the homescreen dashboard I tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue with the OneGuide app after launching the OneGuide app to watch the live tv it would keep booting me back to the homescreen dashboard. I also tried to unplug the console then plug it back into the console then press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on when I n got to the homescreen dashboard I went to launch the OneGuide app to watch live tv then it booted me back to the homescreen dashboard. so then I also tried power cycling my console and when I got to the homescreen dashboard and when I went to launch the OneGuide app to watch the live tv it still would boot me back to the homescreen dashboard. so then I tried unenrolling my console back to the public build updates. and when I got to the homescreen dashboard and when I went to launch the OneGuide app to watch the live tv it worked great and I no longer got booted back to the homescreen dashboard . I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem with the OneGuide app as well thanks for your feedback and support I have been exspirienceing today with the OneGuide app so I know I’m not alone with this issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 5, 2020
  2. MeanMachine 47 Win User

xbox one & tv

Hello, FoundRumble!

I'm not familiar with the TV One guide as I do not use it, however I have found a couple of support links that should help you out. The third link is about how to record programs using the one guide and your xbox remote controller but by accessing a Skybox
    etc..

Unfortunately I don't think you can record programs from the one guide straight to an external hard drive.

Setting up Live TV with your xbox one

Importing channels from 3rd party apps to the one guide

Using your xbox one guide to record programs on your tv/sky box

I hope these help a little bit!
  3. Rajdip_Eminent Win User

HBO GO

Hii... Here is the full guide for Activate HBO GO on Xbox. even if you have a problem of activate HBO GO on Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, KODI app, Comcast and more, then you have to read this guide for Activate
    HBO GO
    on any of them.
  4. robnyack Win User

HDMI passthrough disabled with XBOX One off / standby.

I love the TV app.... tying the TV in with the xb1 is a brilliant idea I think. Like Dayton said being able to instantly swap between game, app, and TV is very cool. Getting game invites while watching TV.... awesome. I like the one guide very much especially
    when you get your faces set up to include TV and movie apps and upload app.

Are there a couple issues with it right mow? yes... they have to address the Dolby issue namely.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Sooo Frustrated! Can not get picture with directv receiver.

while you have the TV app going you hit start and there should be a settings tab at the top of the little menu with 3 more other tabs including one guide... dont open the one guide just hit start when your in the TV app.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Can the Xbox One control Android TV? (using IR)

Hello Fredrik,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only way this would work (if it is possible) is to set it up through the one guide. Go to settings>TV and one guide and select one guide. Don't really think it will work fully due to most the apps you get there can be
    downloaded on the Xbox like Netflix and you tube. Being its a hub and not a set top box like cable box doubt it will function like you want.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

1. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more - Similar Threads - Problem guide app

2. Xbox Series X Another problem while playing Tetris Effect I opened up the guide and was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Another problem while playing Tetris Effect I opened up the guide and was...: I opened the guide to change games while playing Tetris Effect and I couldn't scroll down past My Games and Apps. In fact the cursor kept going back to Home. I couldn't select home as it wouldn't...
  3. Xbox OTA One Guide problem "No info available"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OTA One Guide problem "No info available": Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem, This happened a month's ago. I have the Xbox Digital tuner (Boston Ma area) and have loved it! The wife and I cord cutters and get 61 channels of...
  4. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  5. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  6. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...: I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the...
  7. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  8. Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update: I have started noticing a issue in the guide with the Achievements tab when I go to where the achievements tab is. there’s a number count of 1 here after me going down in the achievements tab...
  9. Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv: I have noticed to when I go to where it says my games and apps on the homescreen dashboard. and on the next page where it says apps then when I scrolled down through the tiles that have all the...
  10. Problem with channel list in One Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with channel list in One Guide: Hello. I'm a One Guide user. I use a DVB-T tuner connected to Xbox One. There have been a lot of changes recently in Poland when it comes to access to TV channels. The problem is that the DVB-T...