problem with the payment method

Discus and support problem with the payment method in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have problems paying for the game pass test since at the time I am putting the data of my card it tells me that there is an error with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HanzoJarass, Sep 17, 2020.

1. HanzoJarass
    HanzoJarass Guest

Hi, I have problems paying for the game pass test since at the time I am putting the data of my card it tells me that there is an error with the service and I want to know if I am the only one with this problem.

:)

HanzoJarass, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problem with payment method

Hey there Jakben! These issues should be sorted out now. Can you let us know if you're still having trouble? Thanks!
  3. IEnter The Void Win User

Problem with payment method

It is also now giving me the error code "801901F7"
  4. TheFifthElement Win User

Hi, I have problems paying for the game pass test since at the time I am putting the data of my card it tells me that there is an error with the service and I want to know if I am the only one with this problem.
    Right now, looking at the Xbox LIVE Status, there are no issues right now. If you have another payment method you can try, do that. If all else fails, contact Xbox Support and they will be able to help you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/troubleshoot-xbox-purchase-errors/purchase-error-solution
  5. DeeMal Win User

Problem with changing payment method

JudgeBergan

I apolgise for my late reply, been quite busy. Anyway, I am trying to add it under the payment method section of my account on xbox.com. Also, it is the same method as before: a Visa. Whenever I attempt it, it sends a code to my phone via text that I type
    in as authorisation. Once I have filled out all the details, a message pops up. (I would attach a picture but I am unsure how.) It reads:

'We cannot add this payment option because it already exists under your account. Please try with another one.'

Then, attempting to add a new card or remove the old one just sends me in circles.
  6. Judge Win User

Problem with changing payment method

Hey DeeMal. The reason it won't let you cancel your Visa is because you can not cancel payment methods that are currently tied into your existing Gold membership. After your gold runs out you will have the option to remove that Visa card. As for your new
    card, what is the exact error message you are receiving? Please be aware that prepaid cards will not work. Also, where are you trying to add it? I would highly suggest commerce.microsoft.com if you have not tried that yet. Let us know.
Thema:

1. problem with the payment method - Similar Threads - problem payment method

2. Adding new card for payment problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new card for payment problems: so I've been trying endlessly to add my new cc to my xbox one gold and other apps but get denied every time because it says I need to have a card in Arab Emirates, even though I've never lived or...
  3. Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]: Me parece injusto, poco ético, y de mala fe. Que no den la opción de poder pagar con saldo de microsoft o con una tarjeta de regalo una suscripción vencida. Eh gastado unos 80 dólares...
  4. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  5. Late payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late payment problem: I really need help, I tried to settle my payment but it still marks me "an error occurred, please try again later" I do not know what to do and I can no longer play without the xbox live gold...
  6. Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]: hola, estoy tratando de agregar un método de pago para mi cuenta de outlook precisamente para usarla con xbox game pass. Intente agregar el método de pago desde la misma app de xbox game pass y de...
  7. PROBLEMA DE PAGO -[Translation - PAYMENT PROBLEM]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMA DE PAGO -[Translation - PAYMENT PROBLEM]: Quisiera saber por que no puedo hacer compras, me aparece un mensaje que dice Ponerse en contacto con la as istencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago. alguien podría ayudarme?...
  8. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  9. I have a problem with payment methods

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with payment methods: I create an account and mistakenly put the US option instead of my country which is Saudi Arabia .. when I try to buy xbox game pass ultimateMy Visa card tells me to choose the city when I go to...
  10. adding payment method and Region Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding payment method and Region Problem: Hello!!!!! Need help with this. When i try to add a new payment method it doesn`t let me change the region wich is stock at mexico, like unable to change it, my card isn`t from mexico and the...