Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

Discus and support Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MihaiNeagu2, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MihaiNeagu2
    MihaiNeagu2 Guest

I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online

https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked

Thank you very much!

:)

MihaiNeagu2, Mar 25, 2020
  2. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  3. UnitedVoyage263 Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app)

Hello, I have this issue, I bought Forza Horizon 4 like a month ago. I had a problem with Teredo, but got it fixed. Now, my XBOX app says 'Server Connectivity Blocked'. Any Help? I really need to go into Online on Forza!

Thanks,

JzLoots
  4. UnitedVoyage263 Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app)

Hello, I have this issue, I bought Forza Horizon 4 like a month ago. I had a problem with Teredo, but got it fixed. Now, my XBOX app says 'Server Connectivity Blocked'. Any Help? I really need to go into Online on Forza!

Thanks,

JzLoots
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Потеря пакетов 100% [Translation - Packet Loss 100%]

Hi meowme0wmeow!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Insofar as what is going on, if you are able to connect to Xbox Live successfully (and any troubleshooting that you may have done in regards to that has been exhausted) and are still getting a message that you are unable to
    connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers, then you would need to look into what may be happening with those particular servers from the developer. It is possibly something that you would have much better luck finding a solution to on the

Forza Horizon 4 Forums

I hope this helps you out!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Probleme de connexion sur Forza Horizon 4 | Problem of connection on Forza Horizon 4 [Online]

Hi there Kuronato,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 servers. To help clarify the issue:

• What device are you using to play Forza Horizon 4?
    • What is the exact error message you are receiving?
    • Have you tried the
      Forza Motorsport Forums
      for in-game assistance from the community?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

1. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Problem server connectivity

2. Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10): Everytime I try joinnig or starting a group in Xbox Console Companion i get the message: "Unable to connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D". I also have problems for joinning or creating matches in Age...
  3. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  4. Problem Server connection / مشكلة في اتصال الخادم - خدمات xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Server connection / مشكلة في اتصال الخادم - خدمات xbox live: Hello I have problem with server connection (xbox live services) for more than 12 hours now I've had frequent (multiplayer) outages on Forza Horizon 4 game since then Apparently due to server...
  5. Game server connectivity problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connectivity problems: Idk if anyone can help me, im confused and in anxiety mode lol my console can connect to xbox live and i can play gta v but every other game wont allow me to play for 5 mins without saying “...
  6. server connection problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    server connection problem: getting a server connection problem message and it said to come here for help 5034b767-ed08-45a1-8321-c3226d37d606
  7. problem connecting to the Bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem connecting to the Bingo server: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.. This is the error code im getting. Help...
  8. Bingo Server connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Server connection problems: Why can't you get the Bingo server corrected? I am always losing points and money since it freezes up constantly. I have tried uninstalling it and re-installing it to no avail. I have updated...
  9. Problems connecting to Bingo Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems connecting to Bingo Server: I'm having problems connecting to the Bingo server this afternoon. This morning I had not difficulties connecting. Looking for a solution. Can you help? 019ba350-f126-4cd9-9cda-5ee526332f9d
  10. Black Ops 3 Server Connection Problem Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Server Connection Problem Fix: I recently had a problem connecting to the Black Ops 3 server. I could connect to Xbox Live, but I couldnt connect to the Call of Duty servers. I reset my Xbox 360, cleared the system cache, and I...