Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

Discus and support Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinCarias, Jul 9, 2019.

1. KevinCarias
    KevinCarias Guest

Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice.

:)

KevinCarias, Jul 9, 2019
  2. KevinCarias Win User

hello thank you very much for answering, I have xbox gold, I explain. for problems I could only enter my Fortnite account in a guest account not in the main one and it works well what happens that does not let me do voice chat does not appear as if a microphone
    was connected in my main account instead if it leaves me do voice chat normally.

? my question is will it be that you can not do voice chat as a guest account or just have to configure it and if that were the case as I do it? Thank you
  3. itzD0GE MXR Win User

4. MrJeffery907 Win User

ok really thank you tell me how I can check the settings the party because even in the same way it does not let me make the voice chat as a guest
    Youre obviously not old enough to be posting on this
  5. itzD0GE MXR Win User

6. KevinCarias Win User

ok really thank you tell me how I can check the settings the party because even in the same way it does not let me make the voice chat as a guest
Thema:

1. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest - Similar Threads - Problem Voice Chat

2. Voice chat problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat problems: Ever since the new update I've had problems with my voice chat .I can see that my friends and other people are talking but I can't hear them but they can hear me....
  3. Xbox companion app voice chat problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app voice chat problem: I'm having trouble with the Xbox companion app, I am able to join my friends party, and it says my voice is connected, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. On my profile, the ring is...
  4. Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Knightbloo [link] [comments]
  5. Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]: el problema es el siguiente cuando intento hablar en el chat durante una partida no me escuchan el icono de sonido no se mueve pero yo sin los puedo escuchar y en el chat de grupo si se me escucha...
  6. Huge voice chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge voice chat problem: Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I...
  7. Voice chat problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat problems: Hi everyone! I only recently got a headset in the last couple weeks, so I'm a bit new to voice chatting. I only really use it if I'm playing co-operative with one of my friends on Gears 5 or...
  8. Voice chat has problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has problems.: Whenever I talk to people on 360 on Xbox one. I can barely hear what they're saying most of the time since the chat volume is low and fuzzy. This isn't just for old games, this is even the case in...
  9. problema chat de voz [Voice chat problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema chat de voz [Voice chat problem]: he actualizado la interfaz y desde entonces tengo problema con los chat de voz yo oigo ala gente pero ellos ami no ,he actualizado el mando y el micro funciona le doi al boton de mute y se...
  10. Echoing problem while voice chatting with friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echoing problem while voice chatting with friends.: Hi, I bought a Tritton Kunai headset for my xbox one which came with an adapter. Since then my friends complaining the they hear them selves throw my headset while in a party/skype. Can you please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itzd0ge