Problem with the Xbox App, Final Fantasy XV in particular

Discus and support Problem with the Xbox App, Final Fantasy XV in particular in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed FF XV Windows Edition from the Xbox Game App to my new SSD which I installed prior to downloading. Wanted to install a different game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skischus, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Skischus
    Skischus Guest

I installed FF XV Windows Edition from the Xbox Game App to my new SSD which I installed prior to downloading. Wanted to install a different game afterwards, had errors and found out that, because I replaced
    my old SSD with new one, the registry entries where messed up for the new SSD (even though FF XV installed and played just fine). Long story short, I formated the new SSD to make a clean start and download FF XV again. The thing is now, the Xbox App and Microsoft
    Store still think that the game is installed. Hitting the Play buttong does of course nothing, and I can't uninstall it, whether via the app nor the app removal.

I am completely stumped, there must be some leftovers I can't seem to find that make the system think the game is still installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Skischus, Oct 26, 2020
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your question. It would seem quite a few players are experiencing an issue with downloading this DLC. After verifying on your account that you have the proper License to the content please try removing your profile
    from the Xbox One and redownloading it. Here is an excerpt from the final fantasy website "FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES is available to players who purchased FINAL FANTASY XV and the FINAL FANTASY XV Season Pass, FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES
    or the previously-released FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES (DLC version) ". Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. wonderlive2k Win User

Final Fantasy XV

FINAL FANTASY XV chinese sub ?
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Your favorite Final Fantasy?

Currently, Final Fantasy XIII and XV.
  5. smileskybird Win User

What's your favorite Xbox One game(s)?

Currently:

Zoo Tycoon

Minecraft

Life Is Strange

Kinect Sports Rivals

COD AW Zombies (with the new zombies DLC).

Monopoly Plus

Will be getting these games when they come out:

Screamride, Final Fantasy Type 0 (with Final Fantasy XV Demo), Final Fantasy XV, Halo 5.
  6. Lionsfan313 Win User

Thank you Microsoft!

granturismo is better im just stoked for final fantasy xv it will be on xbox one
Thema:

1. Problem with the Xbox App, Final Fantasy XV in particular - Similar Threads - Problem App Final

2. The new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today! Thank you Xbox Insiders for...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today! Thank you Xbox Insiders for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  3. [Help]Problems with the YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    [Help]Problems with the YouTube app: I have been trying and trying to figure out why scheduled video’s always appear set to premiere 5 hours ahead of their correct start time on the Xbox app and I can’t find an answer anywhere. If I...
  4. Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFuri [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.: Hello, I don't know if this is common problem as i can't find any similar topic (except one which was closed by MS mods, thanks..) but my Win10 app refuses to work in the background even though...
  6. Problems with the new Android Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the new Android Xbox app: So the new look Xbox App has totally ruined the remote control feature. The input lag when using the app to navigate your Xbox is atrocious; literally seconds. And what happened to the way it...
  7. Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently

in XboX Insiders
    Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently: Ex: duplication of messages,it being super lagy or not letting you type at all View Poll submitted by /u/thebeefman67 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  9. anyone else have this problem my galaxy book 2 is fully upgraded for the app so i have no...

in XBoX on Windows
    anyone else have this problem my galaxy book 2 is fully upgraded for the app so i have no...: I woud like some help with this. if you know anything to help me please feel free to share thanks! [img] 7aa13b3d-38d9-4f51-9b34-afee7ba326e0
  10. Xbox App IOS “Problem with my Account”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App IOS “Problem with my Account”: Hello, I have been using the Xbox app for quite some time now to communicate with friends since I do not have a microphone for my Xbox. The other day I got signed out of the app and when I open...