Problem with Therms of Use

Discus and support Problem with Therms of Use in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Sorry for the spelling mistakes,i'm using google translator. When i'm signed up for the xbox live,I wroted my email adress to parent email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Masa Péter, May 28, 2014.

1. Masa Péter
    Masa Péter Guest

Hello!

Sorry for the spelling mistakes,i'm using google translator.

When i'm signed up for the xbox live,I wroted my email adress to parent email adress line,because my father is came from night shift,and he's slept,and i not wanted to wake up.

Now xbox have a new Terms of Use,and i'm can't accept this,because it was first
    agreed by the parent.what can I do?

I've alredy tried to call the support,but I was directed to an english man,and i'm can't understand in 100%,because my phone's speaker is not too good.

:)

Masa Péter, May 28, 2014
  2. I Rundis33
    I Rundis33 Guest
    port forwarding

Want to make sure I have all of therm

I Rundis33, May 28, 2014
  3. OMEGA OWNED
    OMEGA OWNED Guest
    Close to the end 2: Your FAVORITE weapon(s)

m4a1,pp90m1,lsw with therm grip, usas 12, as50

OMEGA OWNED, May 28, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

In order to agree, you just need to read the Terms and then confirm by using the same email address and password as you used during sign-up (and to log in any time after that) and considering that it was you and not actually your parent that registered using
    their email address you should know these details.

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

In order to agree, you just need to read the Terms and then confirm by using the same email address and password as you used during sign-up (and to log in any time after that) and considering that it was you and not actually your parent that registered using
    their email address you should know these details.
  6. OMEGA OWNED Win User

m4a1,pp90m1,lsw with therm grip, usas 12, as50
  7. OMEGA OWNED Win User

scar-l pp90 l86 therm grip usas as50
  8. EST MotionZ Win User

Reset Achivements?

microsoft support said post on here for enforcement team to contact me and would like therm to get reset
  9. ViniReis Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

they changed the style of the game, for the classic gameplay i prefer gears 4, for the fresh air gameplay gears 5 is one of the best in therms of inovation since the launch of gears franchise
Thema:

1. Problem with Therms of Use - Similar Threads - Problem Therms

2. Looking for Group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Group problem: My main account is showing almost 0 looking for posts on xbox and pc, when i look on my phone over a thousand show up, my alt account will have every post showen on xbox and pc. How do i fix this...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...
  4. Wireless Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Problem: My xbox has a wireless controller problem, if i put the controller very very close to the xbox it will work however it does not work in a playable range. I was thinking of maybe buying a microsoft...
  5. PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft): Hello So I’ve been trying to connect my microsoft account to my Minecract PS4 Edition for 2-3 days. I’ve tried deleting my saved data and made 2-3 new Microsoft accounts but I always get the...
  6. Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.: I'd experienced an issue with the Guide not opening properly with my input. After writing out a report. I opted to submit the report. For some reason. The `Xbox Insider Hub` brought me right back...
  7. Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...: I have a bunch of games that I’ve bought AND a bunch I got from games with gold over the last 8 years and ms asks me to verify ownership. For example I’ve bought elder scrolls morrowind TWICE and...
  8. Xbox resolution problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution problem: So let me start at the beginning, I got my xbox One S around 6 months ago and connected it to my TV via HDMI and as I'd expect it auto adjusted its resolution and worked! A couple weeks later I...
  9. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  10. Game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game problem: Cannot stay connected to WiFi. Why? b4b5ffb3-eabb-42a1-8f32-ca0b74b6751d