Problem with Therms of Use

Discus and support Problem with Therms of Use in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Sorry for the spelling mistakes,i'm using google translator. When i'm signed up for the xbox live,I wroted my email adress to parent email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Masa Péter, May 28, 2014.

1. Masa Péter
    Masa Péter Guest

Hello!

Sorry for the spelling mistakes,i'm using google translator.

When i'm signed up for the xbox live,I wroted my email adress to parent email adress line,because my father is came from night shift,and he's slept,and i not wanted to wake up.

Now xbox have a new Terms of Use,and i'm can't accept this,because it was first
    agreed by the parent.what can I do?

I've alredy tried to call the support,but I was directed to an english man,and i'm can't understand in 100%,because my phone's speaker is not too good.

:)

Masa Péter, May 28, 2014
  2. I Rundis33
    I Rundis33 Guest
    port forwarding

Want to make sure I have all of therm

I Rundis33, May 28, 2014
  3. OMEGA OWNED
    OMEGA OWNED Guest
    Close to the end 2: Your FAVORITE weapon(s)

m4a1,pp90m1,lsw with therm grip, usas 12, as50

OMEGA OWNED, May 28, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

In order to agree, you just need to read the Terms and then confirm by using the same email address and password as you used during sign-up (and to log in any time after that) and considering that it was you and not actually your parent that registered using
    their email address you should know these details.

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

In order to agree, you just need to read the Terms and then confirm by using the same email address and password as you used during sign-up (and to log in any time after that) and considering that it was you and not actually your parent that registered using
    their email address you should know these details.
  6. OMEGA OWNED Win User

m4a1,pp90m1,lsw with therm grip, usas 12, as50
  7. OMEGA OWNED Win User

scar-l pp90 l86 therm grip usas as50
  8. EST MotionZ Win User

Reset Achivements?

microsoft support said post on here for enforcement team to contact me and would like therm to get reset
  9. ViniReis Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

they changed the style of the game, for the classic gameplay i prefer gears 4, for the fresh air gameplay gears 5 is one of the best in therms of inovation since the launch of gears franchise
Thema:

1. Problem with Therms of Use - Similar Threads - Problem Therms

2. Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...: Only been happening today. I’d I shut it down and the.ln go to power it on an hour or so later, controller unresponsive. The strange thing is that no action registered except for the xbox guide...
  3. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...
  4. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  5. Problems with parental control on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with parental control on PC: So recently I got the game pass and started playing Forza Horizon 4 and when I go to upgrades and tuning then click on Find New Tunes it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  6. : XBOX Update Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX Update Problem: : XBOX Update Problem Having worked for a well known ISP here in the UK, regardless of what package youre on, id strongly recommend connecting with a cable, all the time if possible, if its not...
  7. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  8. Party chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat problem: My party chat stopped working once i downloaded the new modern warfare on my xbox one X , im getting an message that says ( the party has encountered an error ) need help !...
  9. Problems whit My Xbox principal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems whit My Xbox principal: I have my account set up as my "principal" xbox, however there are two occasions that the service deconfigures me and asks me for the password again and removes the option of "principal" xbox and...
  10. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...