Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

Discus and support Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexSalpietro, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from scratch. Fix your problems, Sony and google would.....

:)

AlexSalpietro, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

I can't play Battlefield 1 (0x8027025a)

3. Geth Win User

Achievement/Game List not Updating

This is an ongoing problem for Xbox at the moment. Sometimes looking for an update for the game or uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixes it though.
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Messages after update

that is an ongoing problem for alot of people im sure xbox has some kind of update that will come out soon that will fix that problem
  5. XxBAD MONSTAR X Win User

how do I report someone

how do you report a problem on xbox 360 so it can be fixed
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one uknown status

Seems this is an ongoing issue. I have already reported it to xbox live support.
Thema:

Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

1. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this? - Similar Threads - Problem Update Live

2. Problem z aktualizacją i połączeniem do live - [Translation - Live Update and connection ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem z aktualizacją i połączeniem do live - [Translation - Live Update and connection ...: Kochani pomóżcie, podczas połączenia do xbox live wyskakuje komunikat z aktualizacją bez której nie załaduje liva, gdy rozpoczynam wyskakuje błąd -[Body Translation - Dear Help, when you connect...
  3. problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion: i just recently got an xbox 360, set it up, and got the xbox live free subscription, and downloaded world of tanks, so far so good, the game works fine, so on the garage screen of WOT there is an...
  4. the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are: Hello. I have a problem with your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. After installing the upgrade from Windows 10 to Xbox One I entered the code from Xbox Live to three the months still further...
  5. Live TV problems since the Nov. update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV problems since the Nov. update: Since the November update I have been experiencing live TV issues. The picture will work for a few seconds then freeze, then go to black and the "lost connection" graphic appears. I am using a...
  6. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...
  7. problem to update and connect xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to update and connect xbox live: Hello, i have xbox 360 this code error when i to try update from usb 4451-4467-1600-267f-c000-0185 I update from usb becouse i cant connet to xbox live. 4451-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 i really need...
  8. HI, I have problems update Xbox 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI, I have problems update Xbox 360 Live: My screen Bloqued in Update Xbox 360 live, and stay on loop. sfter that I have this code number: 416b-445E-A080-0c00-8007-2741 what that means??? 15a4ec9a-b81e-4c4a-8844-1966123edd52
  9. Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...: Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to confirm the update and I can neither clicking yes, while I can only go back to the homepage. prompt...
  10. Xbox Live Problem on Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Problem on Preview Update: I got the preview update today and my console is saying my connection is all good and all services are available yet my friends list isn't coming up, the store isn't working and neither is the...