problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion

Discus and support problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i just recently got an xbox 360, set it up, and got the xbox live free subscription, and downloaded world of tanks, so far so good, the game works... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpaztiK63, Mar 14, 2015.

1. SpaztiK63
    SpaztiK63 Guest

i just recently got an xbox 360, set it up, and got the xbox live free subscription, and downloaded world of tanks, so far so good, the game works fine, so on the garage screen of WOT there is an promo offer, it says "upgrade to the 7 day free trial of xbox
    live gold and receive a free tier 3 tank, etc" i tried to do so but kept having problems, example i kept getting a small blank white window labeled "item not available", so i just went to my computer and to the xbox live web site and upgraded there, it worked,
    but now world of tanks is not recognizing that i have upgraded to xbox live gold, is still showing me the advert, and i cant seem to be able to get the promotion.

Please help,

sincerely,

Marvin Casteel

:)

SpaztiK63, Mar 14, 2015
  2. ntabas 9
    ntabas 9 Guest
    hi

I have problem with the game world of tanks while I have xbox live self Ask me I upgrade to gold live and I can not go into platoon kai myltipleyar if someone can my analysis the provlima

ntabas 9, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Pak KanLi
    Pak KanLi Guest
    World of Tanks update Failure

Could you advise how to solve the problem on failure in updating the World of Tanks. And I get an error code: 4451-0000-D080-0200-D000-0185

Pak KanLi, Mar 14, 2015
  4. SpaztiK63
    SpaztiK63 Guest

never mind, it has corrected itself problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion :)

SpaztiK63, Mar 14, 2015
  5. SpaztiK63 Win User

never mind, it has corrected itself :)
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

If they ever do call back, I will be sure to update you. But we also have World of Tanks looking at this. I think that X Box live has brought in an update that is incompatible with World of Tanks. They need to find a fix.
  7. yoniegol01 Win User

Gold Buy - NO download.

i need to buy gold in world of tank but i living in ecuador,wat can i do
  8. WY Silver Wolf Win User

Multiplayer doesnt work

No, I am having the same problem as well. I checked to make sure I have Xbox live gold (which I do till end of next month), however the game is saying that I do not have a gold account. Been getting this trouble in World of Tanks too
  9. Buick350X Win User

proplem with download . Help PLS !!!

"The game is free-to-play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers, and includes a 7-day trial for Xbox Live Silver subscribers.[5]"

en.wikipedia.org/.../World_of_Tanks:_Xbox_360_Edition

"What Will I get if I Upgrade my Microsoft Silver Account to Gold?

Great news! Microsoft and Wargaming have teamed up to bring you this exclusive offer when you upgrade your Silver Xbox Live Trial Account to a Gold Xbox Live Account.

Currently, World of Tanks is only available for Gold Xbox Live Members. However, we are now offering players a Free 7-day trial Silver Membership, that will allow them acess to World of Tanks. Once your 7-day Trial has expired you will no longer have access
    to World of Tanks.

Microsoft is offering all players who upgrade from the 7 day Free Silver Trial to an Gold Xbox Live membership, access to the rare Tier III Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J German Premium Light Tank, which is currently not available anywhere else in game."

support.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/.../what-will-i-get-if-i-upgrade-my-microsoft-silver-account-to-gold
Thema:

1. problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion - Similar Threads - problem updating live

2. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  3. Problem z aktualizacją i połączeniem do live - [Translation - Live Update and connection ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem z aktualizacją i połączeniem do live - [Translation - Live Update and connection ...: Kochani pomóżcie, podczas połączenia do xbox live wyskakuje komunikat z aktualizacją bez której nie załaduje liva, gdy rozpoczynam wyskakuje błąd -[Body Translation - Dear Help, when you connect...
  4. the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are: Hello. I have a problem with your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. After installing the upgrade from Windows 10 to Xbox One I entered the code from Xbox Live to three the months still further...
  5. Live TV problems since the Nov. update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV problems since the Nov. update: Since the November update I have been experiencing live TV issues. The picture will work for a few seconds then freeze, then go to black and the "lost connection" graphic appears. I am using a...
  6. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...
  7. problem to update and connect xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to update and connect xbox live: Hello, i have xbox 360 this code error when i to try update from usb 4451-4467-1600-267f-c000-0185 I update from usb becouse i cant connet to xbox live. 4451-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 i really need...
  8. HI, I have problems update Xbox 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI, I have problems update Xbox 360 Live: My screen Bloqued in Update Xbox 360 live, and stay on loop. sfter that I have this code number: 416b-445E-A080-0c00-8007-2741 what that means??? 15a4ec9a-b81e-4c4a-8844-1966123edd52
  9. Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...: Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to confirm the update and I can neither clicking yes, while I can only go back to the homepage. prompt...
  10. Xbox Live Problem on Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Problem on Preview Update: I got the preview update today and my console is saying my connection is all good and all services are available yet my friends list isn't coming up, the store isn't working and neither is the...