Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

Discus and support Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forum with this situation. I understand you're having issues with the Xbox Insider Hub?

You can this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
    As far as I'm aware you do not need to be a part of the Insider program to play Sea of Thieves. The Insider version of the game expired when the game was ready for launch. Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

Hi HOLLI5TER,

Thanks for the update once again! I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox
    Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

Xbox
      Insider Hub
    2. Hold down the
      Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Thanks again for reaching out!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One Update Preview

Hey Ki!

Please report any preview problems in the Xbox Insider Hub!

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

Xbox Insider Hub
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
    Thanks again for reaching out!
  5. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.

I would recommend checking if you signed into the same account on the streaming app as you have the insider hub or if your in project cloudx it should let you,when i tryed the app and logged in with insider hub it wouldn't let me stream my xbox apps because
    it was not in my ring region yet so that could be the problem.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018

Thema:

Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

1. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app - Similar Threads - Problem launch insider

2. Problem Launching NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Launching NBA 2K20: Hey, I am signed into my account and I have purchased the game. When I go to launch it I get an error code telling me to sign in or purchase the game. My subscription is current and ive...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game launch problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 game launch problem.: Hello everyone, I have a problem with launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I have the game installed under the xbox ultimate subscription. When choosing some kind of entertainment - tutorial...
  4. Problem with launching Grounded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with launching Grounded: Hi, I have problem with launching Grounded. Can i get help? There is an error: https://imgur.com/a/IRR7T48 [img] PC SPEC: CPU: i5 9400f GPU: 1660ti MOBO: ASrock B360M PRO4 RAM: g.skill...
  5. Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview game problems. Cant launch games or have video lag.: Is anoyone else havin issues the beta rining games? I can seem to get mincraft to even open. And other games im having heavy lag issues. submitted by /u/canadamadman [link] [comments]
  6. Problems with XBOX 260 setup/launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with XBOX 260 setup/launch: Hello! Got myself XBOX 360 kinetic (used one, but the previous owner showed it was working flawlessly), however have some problem with setup/launch. Connected it to TV (Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV),...
  7. Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.: After all of ur issues with your server my games won't start, randomly all the times i need clean the cache cuz your server is balistik and doesnt recognize i bought those games and doesnt...
  8. I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...: Hi I had fallout 4 on disc and all was fine the disc was fine so today morning I tried to play it and when I put the disc on it just went to a black screen the game does not loads, so I bought the...
  9. Problème au lancement de Forza horizon 4 PC[Problem launching Forza horizon 4 PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème au lancement de Forza horizon 4 PC[Problem launching Forza horizon 4 PC]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté tout récemment Forza horizon 4 depuis le Microsoft store, je l'ai installé en intégralité mais lorsque je désire lancer le jeu, la fenêtre s 'affiche et disparaît aussi tôt....
  10. Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2: I installed the Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my computer. Once finished, I launch the game and try to launch the Halo: CE and Halo 2 but they ask me to install them when they are already...