Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

Discus and support Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forum with this situation. I understand you're having issues with the Xbox Insider Hub?

You can this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
    As far as I'm aware you do not need to be a part of the Insider program to play Sea of Thieves. The Insider version of the game expired when the game was ready for launch. Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

Hi HOLLI5TER,

Thanks for the update once again! I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox
    Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

Xbox
      Insider Hub
    2. Hold down the
      Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Thanks again for reaching out!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One Update Preview

Hey Ki!

Please report any preview problems in the Xbox Insider Hub!

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

Xbox Insider Hub
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Replaced xbox one X faulty - many games crashing

Hi Windowmaker,

Thanks for reaching out and updating us! We understand this can be so bizarre but we want to help as best as we
    can. I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the
    Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

Xbox
      Insider Hub
    2. Hold down the
      Xboxbutton on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018

Thema:

Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

1. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app - Similar Threads - Problem launch insider

2. Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4: Bonjour, je suis sur xbox one, depuis 2 semaines je ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4, le jeu se lance, puis pendant le chargement le jeu plante et me fais revenir au menu xbox sans message...
  3. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  4. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  5. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  6. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  7. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  8. Hitman 2 launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 launch problem: Hi I baught the game online. Installed it and when i try to launch iget amessage saying that ineed to put in the cd or log in to play. The game is digital version. I tried the troublshooting tool...
  9. Sea of Thieves launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves launch problem: Hi guys, I have a problem with my SoT.. When I click to launch it, the game is running then a black screen appears. At the middle of the screen there is a message : "One of the data files...
  10. Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...: Lorsque je lance le jeux Fortnite et que j’appuie sur « appuyer pour commencer » j’attend quelque Seconde et le message suivant s’affiche : « Erreur de réseau lors de la vérification des...