problem with Xbox discord connection

Discus and support problem with Xbox discord connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not getting the option to scan a qr code for "try discord on xbox" how do I get this option? I would like to use discord on my Xbox and I've linked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itsTjad, Aug 1, 2022.

1. /u/itsTjad
    /u/itsTjad Guest

I'm not getting the option to scan a qr code for "try discord on xbox" how do I get this option? I would like to use discord on my Xbox and I've linked my Xbox account to discord but still can't use it on xbox.

submitted by /u/itsTjad
    [link] [comments]

/u/itsTjad, Aug 1, 2022
  2. TheAwesomeMyles Win User

Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

Hey, the problem may be that you dont have a box ticked on discord itself. To check/fix this go into Discord>Go to settings>Connections and scroll down to the Xbox tab and check if you have the boxes ticked.
  3. Jr Etwon Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

4. Nursemorph Win User

How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  6. JennyInTheCity Win User

Will the new gamertag format be supported by Discord too?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the new Xbox gamertag system is (inspired by) already similar to Discord, saying that, if you connect your Xbox profile to Discord, you'd still be able to choose the username you prefer but the prefixes will be different
    as this is randomly generated by xbox and discord respectively. I believe, if you really want the same username in Discord as your Xbox gamertag, you can subscribe to Discord Nitro to change your prefix to match your gamertag, given that no one has taken that
    prefex yet.
Thema:

1. problem with Xbox discord connection - Similar Threads - problem discord connection

2. i want to resolve this problem with the xbox insiders group

in XboX Insiders
    i want to resolve this problem with the xbox insiders group: i would like to now if i'm the only one who has bug on his windows xbox app with the new update someone explain me why the app wouldn't let me play with the cloud gaming submitted by...
  3. Cloud play problem after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud play problem after update.: Every time I try to play any game using the cloud I get a full black screen and nothing loads, the only options I have with ESC is to quit the game or quit the app....
  4. FPS / window full screen mode Problems on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS / window full screen mode Problems on PC: Was playing a game in full screen mode and getting 60+ FPS. When I would tab out the game it would take a few seconds to switch to another application. I switched to windowed full screen and my...
  5. discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    discord problem after unlink original email and it function disappeared: I'm in Delta ring and I unlink the email to my main Microsoft account and discord feature disappeared and it's entirety for discord. I can go on other profiles on my system and seen it I sent over...
  6. discord audio problems and feedback

in XboX Insiders
    discord audio problems and feedback: Anyone else a bit upset that you can't have game audio and discord audio? I don't really see the point in having discord on your Xbox if you can't also have the game audio as well, it just seems a...
  7. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  8. Discord and Xbox linking problem

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Xbox linking problem: Hi there. Today I was trying to link my xbox one s and my discord and I went in the link setup on my xbox. There it said to open discord on my phone go to Settings>Connections and tap Add and then...
  9. Discord Nitro Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro Problem: I was rescuing my nitro discord and it appeared on the screen, what do I do? https://prnt.sc/pzs2b0 c2cb4120-8737-4136-bd8b-5e59dd7b0cf9
  10. Discord Linking Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Linking Problems: Either I’m very stupid or on this version of the Xbox One Beta you cannot link your account to discord. I’ve tried through my console and the app and no dice. The only message that comes up is...