Problem with Xbox embassador program

Discus and support Problem with Xbox embassador program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kasapoh, May 12, 2019.

1. kasapoh
    kasapoh Guest

In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a embassador i dont understand whats going on. I have a previous conversation in a chat with a supporter the
    number of the conversation is [mod removed]

:)

kasapoh, May 12, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Contact the CM there is a few u should be able to find the twitter handle easily enough
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that you don't have any enforcements on your account before you try to do anything else.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you were previously assigned a CM, you would want to reach out to them. Otherwise, you may want to verify if you have had any enforcement actions on your account at http://enforcement.xbox.com
    An enforcement action would result in removal from the program and you would not be able to rejoin.
  5. Mister Sconnie Win User

To help you get signed up to become an Xbox Ambassador can you send an email to
    L: xboxambs@microsoft.com. I will continue to help you via email so we can get you joined!

Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'll pass this along to staff and have someone reach out to you.
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox embassador program - Similar Threads - Problem embassador program

2. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  3. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.: Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  4. Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control): Boa Tarde Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e sim esporadicamente, um ou duas vezes por...
  5. Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360: Hello. I have a problem. Seven days ago, my parents bought me NBA 2K18 from XBOX LIVE on my XBOX 360. I installed the game. When I turned it on for the first time, I received a message saying that...
  6. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  7. Purchase Download PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Download PROBLEM: So I recently gotten back to playing my xbox and decided to hop onto Bo2 but when I went to go play my favorite zombies map buried it showed that I never bought it even though I did and I even...
  8. Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox: I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password. I only see this page and can not go on with this log in button. This page says "Please...
  9. HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?: [img] Hello can anyone help me sort out my HDR it works with other consoles just not my xbox one X 4e01d5bb-0466-4252-8343-9b0188168dde
  10. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3