Problem with Xbox embassador program

Discus and support Problem with Xbox embassador program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kasapoh, May 12, 2019.

1. kasapoh
    kasapoh Guest

In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a embassador i dont understand whats going on. I have a previous conversation in a chat with a supporter the
    number of the conversation is [mod removed]

:)

kasapoh, May 12, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Contact the CM there is a few u should be able to find the twitter handle easily enough
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that you don't have any enforcements on your account before you try to do anything else.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you were previously assigned a CM, you would want to reach out to them. Otherwise, you may want to verify if you have had any enforcement actions on your account at http://enforcement.xbox.com
    An enforcement action would result in removal from the program and you would not be able to rejoin.
  5. Mister Sconnie Win User

To help you get signed up to become an Xbox Ambassador can you send an email to
    L: xboxambs@microsoft.com. I will continue to help you via email so we can get you joined!

Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'll pass this along to staff and have someone reach out to you.
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox embassador program - Similar Threads - Problem embassador program

2. GRAN PROBLEMA ADYENMX [Translate] GREAT ADYENMX PROBLEM

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GRAN PROBLEMA ADYENMX [Translate] GREAT ADYENMX PROBLEM: en mi tarjeta aparece un cargo con el titulo ADYENMX y no e realizado ninguna compra en las ultimas semanas con la tarjeta alguien sabe que pasa [Translate] on my card appears a charge with...
  3. Problem with recording game by using game bar.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with recording game by using game bar.: Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game. the system send to me . "For Start a new recording, turn off the current recording, and then try again" while I didn't...
  4. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  5. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  6. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  7. Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC): GameRunTime failed to initialize or get title id - this machine doesn´t have Gaming Service or installed version is incompatible, or this version of the game needs to be reinstalled...
  8. Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers: For some time now, my BOTH controllers are having problems. For example, the cursor is self-contained. If I choose to go up, that command remains and it goes up all the time, e.g. in a menu,...
  9. Problem with Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Parties: Whenever I am in a party and someone talks, my screen goes black and goes away from the game. Also happens when I get an achievement, or I am invited to a party. Can anyone help me with resolving...
  10. XBOX ONE S console connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S console connection problem: I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do? ff25e2c0-617e-4666-8d91-c6cb5df09039