Problem with Xbox embassador program

Discus and support Problem with Xbox embassador program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kasapoh, May 12, 2019.

1. kasapoh
    kasapoh Guest

In the website in the profile it says im im already a embassador but i cant do nothing .when i tried to enter fhe dasboard it says i need to be a embassador i dont understand whats going on. I have a previous conversation in a chat with a supporter the
    number of the conversation is [mod removed]

:)

kasapoh, May 12, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Contact the CM there is a few u should be able to find the twitter handle easily enough
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that you don't have any enforcements on your account before you try to do anything else.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you were previously assigned a CM, you would want to reach out to them. Otherwise, you may want to verify if you have had any enforcement actions on your account at http://enforcement.xbox.com
    An enforcement action would result in removal from the program and you would not be able to rejoin.
  5. Mister Sconnie Win User

To help you get signed up to become an Xbox Ambassador can you send an email to
    L: xboxambs@microsoft.com. I will continue to help you via email so we can get you joined!

Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'll pass this along to staff and have someone reach out to you.
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox embassador program - Similar Threads - Problem embassador program

2. There was a problem with your update

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with your update: It gets like 7% and stops and says. Visit Xbox help or whatever. Can’t get it to update. This has never happened before. submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]
  3. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  5. Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems: I'm using an LG 32gk650f-b (1440p,144hz) monitor and I am having issues selecting 1440p @ 120hz. I have verified with my PC and with LG customer support that the monitor is capable of 1440p @...
  6. Anyone know what the problem is?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know what the problem is?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JaiMackenzie [link] [comments]
  7. Age of Empire HD problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire HD problem: Hi guys, I'm having difficulty with playing Age of Empire 2 HD. I bought it a week ago. I have some lag, black screen, freez, just the sound. It appears when I play in lobbies I join but Also in...
  8. Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar meu Xbox 360 está dando falha na atualização mostrando na TV problema de conexão e aparece um código de status com os seguintes números : 4497 - 0000 - 3000 - 0902...
  9. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem: I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong submitted by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage [link]...
  10. Problem with language region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with language region: I am brazilian and live in the Japan I tried to buy some digital games from USA websites, but when I try to input serial key, returns with the follow error "you can't acquire this item in your...