Problem with Xbox game bar

Discus and support Problem with Xbox game bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KnugenTheFirst, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Problem with Xbox game bar

So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way, can someone help me. All I see is this:
    Problem with Xbox game bar [​IMG]

I will also add that even the Xbox app won't show the message, and instead says "This Sorry, we can't show this message type"

:)

KnugenTheFirst, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there KnugenTheFirst,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the game DVR. I recommend to try this following troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10.

Try this article out and let us know the results.
  3. TokenYT Win User

Game Bar Problems

• Check Game Bar’s settings. Press the Start button , then choose Settings. Go to Gaming > Game bar, then turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    When it says turn on Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar. It won't save when I go to a new setting tab then back it changes it back off
  4. WPAK Win User

Game Bar Problems

Hi there,

just to be sure, is your PC fully updated with the latest updates via Windows update?

Also be sure to mention if you are participating in the Insider program or not.

Since that information could be useful for any suggestions on how to try and fix it.

Let us know the results
  5. TokenYT Win User

Game Bar Problems

Yes my PC is fully updated and yes I am in the windows insider program
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Game Bar Problems

Hello
    TokenYT
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that that you're having issues with your Game Bar.

Below I'll provide you with a link to our official troubleshooting steps for all issues related to the Game Bar.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Problem with Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - Problem game bar

2. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  3. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  4. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  5. Game Bar Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Problems: First my game bar won't open, I have the system requirements and have it downloaded but it won't open with my custom key binds or Win + G. Second when I try turning on the option "Record game...
  6. Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.: When i start recroding screen from windows game bar then there is no option to drag or move his position.Please help me how to drag it. cf53c192-75e0-4ead-a7ad-0416836cd0ca
  7. Recording problems with Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording problems with Xbox game bar: There was a problem recording video from the monitor screen. The game panel refuses to do anything at all, and when you hover over any inactive button, a message is displayed: "it is impossible to...
  8. Problem to record games through the "game bar".

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to record games through the "game bar".: I can not record my games through the game bar, it says that my hardwere does not have the requirements, being that I recorded before on the same computer, and I have evidence of this in my...
  9. game bar problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar problem: sir I have a problem when i start a game i want to record it but game bar does not opens with win+G what should i do? 40fa72c8-9711-4785-b18a-d60d5edbc0f5
  10. Game bar Problem, please help me to fix this!.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game bar Problem, please help me to fix this!.: I've got the problem when I used the Game DVR on Windows 10 Home Single language. I played the game for the first time in my laptop, in the middle of the gaming Game Bar show itself. I pushed the...