Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to take a look at the whole selection of games I get the following message: "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iammrsmooth298, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Every time I try to take a look at the whole selection of games I get the following message: "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it."

I tried that several times but it's always the same. It's pretty annoying because I can only play now the few games that are shown on the home screen.

What could be the issue?

submitted by /u/iammrsmooth298
    [link] [comments]

/u/iammrsmooth298, Jun 14, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

PC Gamepass

If nothing works, the ideal is to format the PC. because the problem is not the game pass for pc.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
  4. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  5. luissolid Win User

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

but if the Games did not have builds for PC, I I would understand BUT games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft have for PC ! However these games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"
    Right ! Why they want sell the Xbox Game Pass to PC users ?
Thema:

Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Problem Game Pass

2. game pass sorunu[game pass problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass sorunu[game pass problem]: İyi günler PC için game pass satın aldım store da game pass im gözükürken xbox for pc(beta) uygulaması game pass imi görmüyor aynı hesap üstünden giriş yapmış bulunmaktayım ikisine de lakin...
  3. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem: Hi, when I want to play this game it does not open. I have the latest windows update, latest GPU drivers updates. When I click on the play button in Xbox Game Pass, this specific game does not...
  5. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  6. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  7. Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: Sorry for any mistakes. I´m German and my English is not perfect. I try my best and hope you´ll understand. I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Today I wanted to upgrade to Xbox...
  8. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  9. Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass): Yesterday I have attempted installation of Outer Worlds, being part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Something went wrong and game disappeared from my games list in the app. Now,...
  10. Problems with Game Pass game install

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Game Pass game install: Platform: Windows 10 latest AKA Charlie Foxtrot App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem: Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator approval for installation, I instantly get the error...