Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to take a look at the whole selection of games I get the following message: "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iammrsmooth298, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

Every time I try to take a look at the whole selection of games I get the following message: "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it."

I tried that several times but it's always the same. It's pretty annoying because I can only play now the few games that are shown on the home screen.

What could be the issue?

submitted by /u/iammrsmooth298
    [link] [comments]

/u/iammrsmooth298, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

4. SilasLimaXb Win User

PC Gamepass

If nothing works, the ideal is to format the PC. because the problem is not the game pass for pc.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console !
Thema:

Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC

1. Problem with Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Problem Game Pass

2. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  3. Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc: I am having a problem with downloading some games in the xbox game pass for pc. I specify a different drive to download the game but it always downloads to the c drive. The problem is that some...
  4. game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]: Aboneliim olmas覺na ramen maaza aboneliimi resmen yok say覺yor ve xbox game pass'i sat覺n almam gerektiini s繹yleyip duruyor. Hi癟bir oyun inmiyor. Bu ba覺ma ikinci kez geldi ve ilkinde yeniden...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC): I keep getting this error: "Looks like you're stranded... We're sorry, there was an error loading this page." whenever i try to view store page, any genre, "browse all games", etc. Any...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem: Hello Xbox, although I purchased "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", there is only one option in the "Perks" tab as I signed in by downloading the Xbox windows application and the "Discord Nitro" tab does...
  7. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nelleffettuare lacquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1. Arrivato al momento dellacquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  8. Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem: I am basically asking if I can get a refund on the xbox game pass. I had a xbox game pass for 1 month. I noticed the recurring billing thing and I turned it off ( and I thought it will stay like...
  9. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....
  10. problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]: tengo descargado el Forza Horizon 4 en mi pc, almacenado en un disco de 1tb. decidi comprarme un ssd para hacer la pc mas rapida lo que hizo que mi disco de 1tb cambie de nombre. al cambiar de...