Problem with xbox gold.

Discus and support Problem with xbox gold. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I ask you to helo me. I have some problems whith xbox live gold The buying item is blocked. I can unblock it only with the card which is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IvanPopovich1, May 12, 2019.

1. Problem with xbox gold.

Hello! I ask you to helo me. I have some problems whith xbox live gold The buying item is blocked. I can unblock it only with the card which is blocked. I can't fill my balance whith way of paying. Please hdlo me to change the way of paying.

Thank you very much for help.

:)

IvanPopovich1, May 12, 2019
  2. SaulKD Win User

Have xbox gold but have no access to multiplayer content.

I have xbox gold. I have had xbox gold. I tried repurchasing xbox gold and it won't let me because I already have and can't buy it again while I currently have it. The problem is not that I do not have xbox gold. The problem is that I have it and I cannot
    access multiplayer functions.
  3. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

xbox gold problem

Hey, avi!

I'm sorry to see any issues playing Games with Gold on your console! That error is a generic one for failing to get a response. Are these Games with Gold games that you have redeemed on your account? If not, it might be that someone who has redeemed them,
    who used to have your console set as their Home console, might have changed their Home console to another one. This tends to be the most common scenario of users not being able to launch Games with Gold games.

However, if that's not the case and it's games that you have redeemed yourself, post back with the game titles so that we can dig into this a bit further. We look forward to working with you on this! :D

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Problem with Xbox gold

Try removing the account from the console and then re adding it. That can usually fix this issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold Problem

You're showing as gold here so parts of the site are recognizing your gold. You would need to contact support directly though. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Problem with xbox gold.

1. Problem with xbox gold. - Similar Threads - Problem gold

2. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  3. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  4. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  5. Xbox gold region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region problem: Can't buy a gold subscribe-.- [img] dd4ac8ef-9ebf-4ecb-8c22-cfbdd29dd271
  6. Xbox gold code problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold code problems: [Mod Removed - PII] I have purchased a code for Xbox gold 3 months from G2A, and when I tried to use it in my account I got a message telling me that the code has already been used. After...
  7. Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...: Ciao, ho una Xbox One con Gold pass, ieri stavo cercando di scaricare Portal: Still alive (gratuito e retrocompatibile con Xbox 360), ma quando seleziono la scritta "Mostra prezzo" appare...
  8. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  9. Problem with live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with live gold: Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live...
  10. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...