Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

Discus and support Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kamilll1999, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Kamilll1999
    Kamilll1999 Guest

When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I don't have any parental control, I'm over 18 and I don't know
    what's going on If anyone knows how to turn it off, PLEASE QUICK HELP.

:)

Kamilll1999, Aug 8, 2019
  2. CardiacArrestOG Win User

adding child to a parental account

3. Mister Cerb Win User

account microsoft

4. Miss Ermine Win User

Upgrade individual membership to family membership Xbox live

Hi there! I am afraid that the Family Packs are no longer available. However, when his account is created it should still prompt for a Parental Account so that you can have controls and monitoring for his account's activity. That info is over here: Xbox
    360 Parental Controls | Xbox LIVE Parental Controls
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

nokia lumia marketplace

Hey there Club! If your account a child account? Sounds like you'll need to promote your account to an adult account or adjust your parental settings so that your account is allowed to purchase on the marketplace. Here's a guide on parental controls if you
    need it:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
  6. Gillette 73 Win User

Online playing problem

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control sounds like your under parental controls or on a child account . You'll need
    the main account holders permission to change it if your not the main account holder . If you are the main account holder the link will help.
Thema:

1. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control - Similar Threads - Problem LIVE account

2. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  3. New/Existing Xbox Live Account Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New/Existing Xbox Live Account Problem: I have a feeling that I know the answer to this but I am taking a shot in the dark here. I have an Xbox Live Account that is associated to a Gmail email address. I recently purchased a family...
  4. Problème lié a un compte Xbox Live [Problem with an Xbox Live account]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème lié a un compte Xbox Live [Problem with an Xbox Live account]: Bonjour, Je suis sur pc et j'ai besoin d'aide, j'ai un compte microsoft/xboxlive et tout mes jeux sont dessus. Seulement ce compte est reconnu comme un compte "enfant". Et j'ai tout essayé mais...
  5. Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...: Hello there, so I bought myself a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to play on my Xbox One (mostly for the Multiplayerpart). Soon I realized that the game is almost unplayable. Mostlikely every...
  6. Problem registering for xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem registering for xbox live account: I recently acquired an xbox 360. I have attempted to register for an xbox live account but keep receiving a message stating that my details are registered to another account and asking me to...
  7. problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010: Hello guys. I can't sign in to my live account on my Xbox one S. my network connection is fine and my live account is working with no problem on my other devices. The error says " There is a...
  8. The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...: Eng: Hello. I carelessly changed my Xbox Live Region from Hong Kong to Taiwan just now. I didn't meant it.I just want to figure out where exactly my Xbox Live Account belongs to. As a result,I...
  9. problem creates an xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem creates an xbox live account: hello then in fact I tried to create a xbox live account but when I but my email and password and other things in the end it puts me this code: 8015402b then I look on forums they say to check...
  10. Problems - account - live gold - home console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems - account - live gold - home console...: Hello, I have problems with bills and home console. Main account - paid Gold live and two sub accounts. I can not play my subaccounts while I have them set up on my home console. It links me to...