Problem with Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OminousSphere61, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd)

But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to a "pick a plan" screen, telling him he can either join Xbox Live Gold for $9.99 a month or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1.00 a month.

So far we've tried rebooting the system (including unplugging it and letting sit for a minute), deleting his account and reentering and resetting the system. The network connection looks good too - it says we have an Open Nat connection.

Also, his sisters have their own Xbox and their Xbox live connection is working fine, so it can't be anything to do with our internet connection.

It's been this way since last night and he's obviously getting frustrated.

:)

OminousSphere61, Jun 19, 2019
  2. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  3. UnreadGull8 Win User

Xbox Live Issues

Hi i have problem because on my account where I have xbox live gold and xbox live without gold there seems to be a problem with signing in to xbox and I don't have Internet on those accounts whereas on my sisters account where she doesn't have xbox live
    there is no problem and Internet works fine. The error code is 8015820A
  4. quavo97Gang Win User

Xbox Live Gold Code

Hey xbox live i have a problem with play online but my xbox live gold is paid for 2/18/2019 why it still telling me to pay for gold ?
  5. kypstahz Win User

8c320008

could the problem be the free xbox live gold weekend thing?
  6. BruteForce94 Win User

Why are Xbox 360 Families being penalized?

This should Solve the problem:

ttp://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
Thema:

Problem with Xbox Live Gold

1. Problem with Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Problem Live Gold

2. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  3. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  4. Problem with live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with live gold: Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live...
  5. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...
  6. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: My girlfriend's 12 month Xbox live gold account is active and is only few months old, but it says account is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And ideas any? Thank you in advance...
  7. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...
  8. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  9. Problem with xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live gold: Hey, I have a problem with Xbox Live gold. On the console, enter the 2 day code and I get a message that I have to enter the correct code although it is well typed. However, on the computer he...
  10. Problema con Xbox Live Gold! [Problem with Xbox Live Gold!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema con Xbox Live Gold! [Problem with Xbox Live Gold!]: Tengo 1 problema, y es que, el 13 de Febrero del 2019, yo renové mi suscripción a Xbox Live Gold. Esto para aprovechar la oferta del día de San Valentin, 20$ pesos por 1 mes y más aparte 1 mes...