Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I purchased my current series x, as well as when I had my original Xbox one, I was able to record a 1080p game capture for a maximum length of 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneFuriousFox, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

When I purchased my current series x, as well as when I had my original Xbox one, I was able to record a 1080p game capture for a maximum length of 2 minutes. That option is no longer available, but I have clips less than a month old that are longer than 2 minutes. There is no reason on the top tier console shouldn't be able to do what the 7/8 year old one could. Is this a temporary bug or an attempt to deceive paying customers?

:)

OneFuriousFox, Mar 7, 2021
  2. julosjc Win User

Upload Studio/Video Editor

with the capture button putting emphasis on sharing in series X, let's hope they step up their game
  3. joefarrell1878 Win User

Xbox App not showing captures off my Xbox Series X

Hi Mohammed

Unfortunately I can’t follow them steps because am on a iOS device and it doesn’t let you clear cache, also the captures don’t seem to be uploading from my recent captures onto the Xbox live part from my Xbox series x on the dashboard screen, not sure if the problem is linked

Cheers
  4. RickardNordendorph Win User

Final Fantasy **** all but confirmed for Xbox 360

Final Fantasy X captured me for the series, getting that in HD for Xbox and I wont have any issues deciding on the future gen, adding the kingdom heart games and I'd be set for life!
  5. KyleHolt1 Win User

Is there something wrong with the long-form recording option in my Xbox One X? Unable to reliably record for longer periods.

I have a very, very fast Samsung ssd. It was 200 bucks i think last year for 1 tb. Same issue with xbox one x. I only capture in 4k hdr. Beyond that its pointless. So now, i don't capture. Xbox series x..... come on down!
  6. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
Thema:

Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

1. Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture - Similar Threads - Problem Series Game

2. problem important xbox series x end series s

in XboX Insiders
    problem important xbox series x end series s: Hello. I point out the problems that have not been solved for months on xbox series x eseries s. app twitch works correctly at the first start after interrupting the first stream the webcam is no...
  3. Xbox series x setup problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x setup problems: When doing the initial setup of my xbox series x, the update tries to download and it gets to stage 2 fine but when it tries to restart and verify the update for stage 2 it cant turn back on after...
  4. P50 WD Black Problem XBOX series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P50 WD Black Problem XBOX series X: I recently purchased a WD black 1tb ssd for my series x and for some apparent reason my console detects it as a media drive and not External to play last gen games off of .I tried everything and...
  5. Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks: [IMG] submitted by /u/STORMxGohan [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  7. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  8. Xbox series s game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s game problems: Xbox series s works when I am on the dashboard screen and YouTube app. But for some reason video games are fuzzy / Distorted looking but they do work and load up . Its just the picture. Has anyone...
  9. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  10. Control game has problem on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control game has problem on Xbox Series S: The Control game is having several crashes on my Xbox Series S. Sometimes it simply crashes with a high-pitched sound, other times it displays a out of vídeo memory message. I would like to know...