problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f

Discus and support problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; my xbox one x does not eject and no longer loads the disk gives me error 0x91d7000f and if I go to lapp bluray tells me disk unit not present... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by scarcifra, Jul 1, 2019.

1. scarcifra
    scarcifra Guest

:)

scarcifra, Jul 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Scarcifra,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the
    manual eject disk
    . If the console is in warranty, you can get a repair done either at

Device support
    . Or requesting a call from support. However, if the console is an original Xbox one, and out of warranty, Microsoft no longer services out of warranty Xbox one. They still service out of warranty Xbox one S, and X. Here is how to request
    call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. scarcifra Win User

thank you I will try
  4. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  5. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
  6. Riplex Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

Same problem here with Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f - Similar Threads - problem 0x91d7000f

2. Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control): Boa Tarde Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e sim esporadicamente, um ou duas vezes por...
  3. Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360: Hello. I have a problem. Seven days ago, my parents bought me NBA 2K18 from XBOX LIVE on my XBOX 360. I installed the game. When I turned it on for the first time, I received a message saying that...
  4. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  5. Purchase Download PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Download PROBLEM: So I recently gotten back to playing my xbox and decided to hop onto Bo2 but when I went to go play my favorite zombies map buried it showed that I never bought it even though I did and I even...
  6. Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox: I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password. I only see this page and can not go on with this log in button. This page says "Please...
  7. HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?: [img] Hello can anyone help me sort out my HDR it works with other consoles just not my xbox one X 4e01d5bb-0466-4252-8343-9b0188168dde
  8. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3
  9. Xbox problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox problems: I am facing a huge variety of issues with xbox and these just ruin the experience and fun of xbox the following ones are me not being able to be in a party with my friends for more than a minute...
  10. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...