problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f

Discus and support problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; my xbox one x does not eject and no longer loads the disk gives me error 0x91d7000f and if I go to lapp bluray tells me disk unit not present... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by scarcifra, Jul 1, 2019.

1. scarcifra
    scarcifra Guest

:)

scarcifra, Jul 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Scarcifra,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the
    manual eject disk
    . If the console is in warranty, you can get a repair done either at

Device support
    . Or requesting a call from support. However, if the console is an original Xbox one, and out of warranty, Microsoft no longer services out of warranty Xbox one. They still service out of warranty Xbox one S, and X. Here is how to request
    call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. scarcifra Win User

thank you I will try
  4. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  5. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
  6. Riplex Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

Same problem here with Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. problem xbox one x 0x91d7000f - Similar Threads - problem 0x91d7000f

2. Anyone else having this problem right now?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this problem right now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DHG-Ghostkiller [link] [comments]
  3. The Division 2 installment problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 installment problem: On Dec the 10th Ubisoft send me a digital code and I've downloaded it from the store. Better late than never. d9e1ed54-adce-4388-9976-40af0580b18e
  4. Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue: This is the second time this exact same issue has happened in the space of a month. Last time I posted a question here it was fixed by the next day, but no idea who or how. Attempted...
  5. Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemy z Grą Forza Horizon 4 [Mod Translation-Problems with Forza Horizon 4]: Grę instaluję już 3 raz. Raz gra pobrała tylko 60 gb i podczas uruchamiania pokazywała, że nie ma wystarczającej ilości plików więc ją odinstalowałem. Za drugim razem pobrałem grę uruchomiłem ją...
  6. Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc: hi. i've been having this problem with the Xbox app for like 2 months, it's that the network latency (ping) in the Xbox app is really really high. And it's weird since i have steam and origin in...
  7. Problème de connexion[Translation-Connection problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème de connexion[Translation-Connection problem]: Depuis la nouvelle mise a jour sur minecraft ps4 nous avons la possibilité de se connecter a un compte microsoft mais quand je me connecte un message d’erreur s’affiche : « Nous avons tenté de...
  8. xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both: My Xbox 360 and one both use to hook up to my phones hot spot but nether one will now can you help 62bd1ad0-ae26-4489-b5df-382054674c4a
  9. Probleme -[Translation - Problems]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Probleme -[Translation - Problems]: Je n'arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur ma ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Microsoft account to my ps4] ab7a811f-4546-4a13-96fb-5768961d954a
  10. Regional code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regional code problem: I bought a dlc for a friend and apparently he can't use the code because he's in another country, how can he use the code? 86b19564-1ca3-49a2-8fac-baac90aaf31c