Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass...

Discus and support Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam, Jakiś czas temu przestały mi działać gry w aplikacji Xbox gamepass na windows. Komunikat jak poniżej. Jedną przeinstalowałem - działa, ale nie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hestore, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hestore
    Hestore Guest

Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass...

Witam,

Jakiś czas temu przestały mi działać gry w aplikacji Xbox gamepass na windows.

Komunikat jak poniżej. Jedną przeinstalowałem - działa, ale nie wyobrażam sobie tego rozwiązania dla wszystkich tytułów.

Proszę o pomoc

[Translation-Hello

Some time ago I stopped playing games in the Xbox gamepass app on windows.

Message as below. One reinstalled - it works, but I can't imagine this solution for all titles.

Please help]

Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass... [​IMG]

:)

Hestore, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Hestore Win User

Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass games]

Reinstaling games with Downloading all data is madness!

Please give me some other solution

Here this same mistake on EN

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass games]

Hi Hestore,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue launching games. As one has worked from reinstalling, we recommend reinstalling all as there may be an issue with the games like corruption. Here is a guide for

troubleshooting gameplay issues

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]

Hola, Gamepass no tiene bloqueo de region :) puedes comprarlo sin problema de la tienda

[Translation - Hello, Gamepass has no region lock :) You can buy it without problem from the store]
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One

Xbox Live je potřeba pro online multiplayer. Gamepass is asubscription až k 100 hráč až k zavádění a činnost. Xbox Live je stále potřeba pro gamepass hry, které vyžadují připojení online

[Translation - Xbox Live is needed for online multiplayer. Gamepass is a subscription to 100 games to download and play. Xbox Live is still needed for gamepass games that require online connectivity ]
Thema:

1. Problem z otwieraniem gier XBOX GamePass[Translation-The problem with opening XBOX GamePass... - Similar Threads - Problem otwieraniem gier

2. Probleme bei der Installation von Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme bei der Installation von Sea of thieves: Hallo, ich habe sea of thieves runtergeladen und theoretisch auf D: installiert. Ich habe nun aber folgendes Problem. Im Explore wird auf D: nichts von sea of thieves angezeigt. Unter...
  3. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  4. headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio problem: so i got a new headset and it worked fine for the first day but now its not working. i noticed that in the top right when its plugged in it shows a mic with a line through it and i cant change...
  5. Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer: Hey guys, how you doing all? Tonight i bought a game pass ultimate membership for the first time. Everything is ok and nice. But there is just a problem:when i try to enter...
  6. minecraft problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problems: any one else having problems on minecraft.... none collection of materials? 8f89a283-abb5-477e-a586-5180c62aeb4d
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems: Hi everybody, i'm getting problems with my GP ultimate subscription, when i'm trying to take my Perks the (PC XBOX BETA APP), tell me i don't have any subscription, but when im using my xbox i no...
  8. Language pack problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Language pack problems: Hello, i have encounted the green screen error, than i have do hard reset of the console and y have skip when the console was blocked on the installation of the language pack... Now the console...
  9. Fortnite problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite problems: We have an xbox 1 X. Fortnight has become a nightmare. Its keeps kicking us out, freezing and making a buzz noise in the screen. We have uninstalled and installed numerous time, deleted date but...
  10. Problema cuenta xbox -[Translation - Xbox account problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema cuenta xbox -[Translation - Xbox account problem]: Buenos días. Hacia finales de Enero, hice un cambio en mi cuenta xbox/outlook hice un cambio en mi cuenta, la quería migrar a otra cuenta, así que seguí los pasos oportunos, como los que indican...