Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

Discus and support Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Felippemns, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Felippemns
    Felippemns Guest

Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

Witam,

mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia wystarczającej kwoty. Podczas próby zakupu tej subskrypcji w sklepie Microsoft
    otrzymuję takie powiadomienie:

"Odrzucono opcję płatności obowiązującą dla istniejącej subskrypcji i blokuje to ten zakup. Na konsoli Xbox przejdź do obszaru Ustawienia. Ewentualnie przejdź na stronę account.microsoft.com/services w celu rozwiązania
    problemu."

Dlaczego nie można wykupić abonamentu za pomocą środków z salda? Z tego co pamiętam, jeszcze kilka miesięcy temu to działało i mogłem cieszyć się rozgrywką multiplayer.

Proszę o pomoc!

[Translation-Hello

I'm having trouble with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. Well, I get a message that the balance in my account is insufficient and the Live Gold subscription cannot be renewed - despite paying enough.
    When I try to purchase this subscription from the Microsoft Store, I receive this notification:

"The payment option for an existing subscription has been rejected and this is blocking this purchase. On your Xbox console, go to Settings. Alternatively, go to the account.microsoft.com/services page
    to resolve the issue."

Why can't I purchase a subscription with my balance? From what I remember, until a few months ago it worked and I could enjoy multiplayer gameplay.

Please help!]

:)

Felippemns, Feb 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Felippe,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to renew your Xbox live subscription. Unfortunately, if a subscription is past due, you are unable to use the Microsoft/Xbox currency to pay it. You will need another valid form of payment like
    a credit/debit card paypal or mobile carrier. You can try and request a call from support to see if they are able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Felippemns Win User

Thanks, i contacted with the support and they helped me in 5 minutes. Everything is fine.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

why cant i play online

hai un abbonamento xbox live gold? :)

[Edit - translation] -

do you have a xbox live gold subscription?
    :)
  5. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User

Fortnite no es de pago[Fortnite is not paid]

Para jugar online debes de tener una suscripción de Xbox Live Gold activa

[Translation - To play online you must have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription]
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Por que Fortnite requiere Xbox Live!? Si Fortnite es Gratis! (Why Fortnite requires Xbox Live!? If Fortnite is free! )

Las reglas son asi en Xbox. Todo juego multijugador requiere una suscripción a Xbox Live Gold.

[Translation]

The rules are like this on Xbox. All multiplayer games require an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue] - Similar Threads - Problem subskrypcją Live

2. Xbox 360 update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update problem: hi I have tested all solutions in xbox support site update from flash drive is not successful too!!! I face this error code: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8015-0101 or 4476-4497-1380-2446-C810-1004...
  3. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  4. X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing: I will start by saying my xbox is over 3 years old. Over the past month ive been experiencing problems with a black screen when I turn on my x box, and when it does get to the home screen it...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition problem: Hello, i cant connect my friends on minecraft, im playing on nintendo switch, my friends on ps4, its a big problem, please help, its saying "failed to connect to the world" :/...
  6. Tengo un problema con un código para minecraft windows 10[Translation-I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo un problema con un código para minecraft windows 10[Translation-I have a problem with...: Yo tengo comprado el minecraft java edition,esta me otorgaba un código para descargarme gratuitamente la versión de windows 10,una vez he accedido a mi cuenta de microsoft me sale que ya he...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...
  8. Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007: What do you want to do ? New mail Buenos días, Al iniciar el juego PES del 2019 me sale este mensaje de error y no consigo hacer nada para solucionarlo. ¿Alguna ayuda? Muchas gracias. Saludos...
  9. Hi, i have this problem on my Xbox one x, and it says that i need to have a offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, i have this problem on my Xbox one x, and it says that i need to have a offline system...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TNL-Erichsen [link] [comments]
  10. Problem z niezapłaconą subskrypcją [Mod Translation-Problem with unpaid subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z niezapłaconą subskrypcją [Mod Translation-Problem with unpaid subscription]: Zakupiłem subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass i zapomniałem jej anulować po miesiącu, ponieważ chciałem jej używać tylko przez miesiąc, a teraz nie potrafie jej anulować, ponieważ nie widzę takiej opcji na...