Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem]

Discus and support Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Se rechazó la opción de pago en una suscripción existente y está bloqueando está compra" es me pone la xbox cuando intento comprar otra vez el gold.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zMarioG, Sep 23, 2019.

1. zMarioG
    zMarioG Guest

"Se rechazó la opción de pago en una suscripción existente y está bloqueando está compra" es me pone la xbox cuando intento comprar otra vez el gold.

Lo que pasa es que pone se ha rechazado la opcion de pago de una suscripcion existente, etc, etc por 6 euros de un mes de xbox live gold, y al momento de querer pagarlo con mi saldo de microsoft a fuerzas me pide una
    tarjeta y yo no tengo, no se puede pagarlo con mi saldo?? Solo he usado tarjetas de regalo para pagarlo todo!!! Ayuda!!!

[Mod Translation - "The payment option on an existing subscription was rejected and is blocking this purchase" is the xbox when I try to buy the gold again.

What happens is that the payment option of an existing subscription, etc., etc. for 6 euros of a month of
    Xbox Live Gold has been rejected, and at the moment of wanting to pay it with my Microsoft balance, he
    forces me a card and
    I do not have, can not pay with my balance?
    I have only used gift cards to pay for everything
    !!!
    Help!!!]

:)

zMarioG, Sep 23, 2019
  2. caseymarant Win User

I have the same problem i can’t Renew My game pass Ultimate With

the $15 gift card i put on my xbox one
  3. zMarioG Win User

Intento llamar pero me cuelgan todo el rato.

-[Translation - I try to call, but they hang up on me all the time.]
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Mario

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

You are unable to settle as past due balance on your account using the funds in your Microsoft Account balance.

You are able to purchase a subscription with it, however, you will usually be asked to add an additional payment instrument to your account as a contingency due to the auto-renew on your subscription being turned on automatically.

In this instance, my best recommendation would be to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    as they would be able to better assist you with this matter.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Charges on my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello zMarioG,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You can also choose to utilize the live chat feature on our website. This will connect you with an
    Xbox Support agent that can assist you with this issue. We will provide steps on how to contact a live chat agent. We hope this information helps.

How to speak with a live chat agent:

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Chat with Xbox Support
  6. WPAK Win User

error al pagar con paypal [Error paying with PayPal]

Web translation:

error when paying with paypal

I can not buy items for video games, he says, you can not place your order in favor of contacting xbox support

Response:

Hi,

for any billing/payment related issues you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They are the only ones that can help with payment/billing related issues

Web translated response:

Hola,

Para cualquier problema relacionado con la facturación / pago, deberá ponerse en contacto con el Soporte de Xbox a través del Teléfono o el Chat de soporte de Microsoft en
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Son los únicos que pueden ayudar con los problemas relacionados con el pago / facturación
Thema:

1. Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem] - Similar Threads - Problema con facturación

2. problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...: Buenas tardes, en junio 4 de este año compre una tarjeta de regalo de xbox live gold con valor de $999 en la sucursal de texcoco edo. de mex. como había comprado apenas la consola de xbox traia...
  3. Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con pago de suscripción vencida[Translation-Problem with expired subscription payment]: Me parece injusto, poco ético, y de mala fe. Que no den la opción de poder pagar con saldo de microsoft o con una tarjeta de regalo una suscripción vencida. Eh gastado unos 80 dólares...
  4. Ayuda con problema de micro[Help with mic problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayuda con problema de micro[Help with mic problem]: Buenas tardes tengo una x box one s , compre unos auriculares con micro , funcionaron y de repente me dejo d andar el micro( el audio se escucha ) pero si juego a fortnite no puedo hablar.no me...
  5. Problema con audífonos logitech g533[Logitech g533 hearing aid issue]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con audífonos logitech g533[Logitech g533 hearing aid issue]: no se pueden conectar al xbox ya que dice que no son compatibles alguien que tenga alguna solución o tenga el mismo problema Gracias [Translation - they cannot connect to the xbox since it...
  6. tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with...: El problema es que no me escuchan cuando hablo. Yo si oigo a los que están jugando conmigo la partida. [Translation-The problem is that they don't listen to me when I speak. I do hear those who...
  7. tengo problemas con el audio. No oigo por los cascos

in XBoX Accessibility
    tengo problemas con el audio. No oigo por los cascos: buenas tardes! Tengo la xbox one y no consigo oír por los cascos . 547b4fad-30ce-4b9b-8aaf-251d01c2f8ec
  8. problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]: tengo descargado el Forza Horizon 4 en mi pc, almacenado en un disco de 1tb. decidi comprarme un ssd para hacer la pc mas rapida lo que hizo que mi disco de 1tb cambie de nombre. al cambiar de...
  9. Problemas con Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Sea of thieves: Una pregunta, compré el juego Sea of Thieves en Steam, cuando lo inicié, me pidió vincularlo con mi cuenta de Xbox (Microsoft) y lo hice, estuve jugando normalmente, pero no me permite entrar a la...
  10. Problemas con la direccion de facturación[Translation-Billing address issues]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con la direccion de facturación[Translation-Billing address issues]: Cuando intento canjear un codigo de tarjeta de regalo, me pide que ponga una direccion de facturación y la pongo, pero cuando termino y le doy a confirmar no hace nada, se queda en lo ultimo y no...