Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass)

Discus and support Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Compre un Xbox One S ahace 3 dias, y cuando quiero canjear mi tarjeta de Game Pass dice "Token expirado" siendo que caduca hasta el 30 de junio del... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DianaGarcia Ballesteros, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass)

Compre un Xbox One S ahace 3 dias, y cuando quiero canjear mi tarjeta de Game Pass dice "Token expirado" siendo que caduca hasta el 30 de junio del 2019 ¿Que puedo hacer?

[Translation]

I bought an Xbox One S 3 days ago, and when I want to redeem my game Pass card says "expired Token" being that it expires until June 30th, 2019 What can I do?

:)

DianaGarcia Ballesteros, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema con game pass[Problema con game pass]

Hi ocarruiz6,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recent subscription you redeemed from a pre-paid code. Please check your

Order History
    and view your
    Subscriptions
    if the subscription does not appear please try redeeming your code again. For any issues redeeming your code, visit:

Troubleshoot gift card and code issues

I hope this helps.
  3. gesufrog436 Win User

Xbox gamesharing not working

Ragazzi o un problema con una condivisione del profilo. Non mi fa scaricare i giochi dal game pass

-[Translation - Guys or a problem with a profile sharing.
    It doesn't let me download games from the game pass]
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, we sorry to hear about the issue and any frustrations this may have caused. Considering what you told us, we recomend you to, check the following link where you will be able to join and enjoy for the Game Pass just for $1 the first time:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

Keep in minf that if you doesn´t want to be charge for the service the next month you need to turn off recurrent billing...

Turn off recurring billing:

1. Go to Services & subscriptions. You might be asked to
    sign in.

2. Find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Change > Turn off recurring billing. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you
    are signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.

3. Select Confirm cancellation. Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Diana,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the Prepaid code. Go ahead and take a look at our Support article for

Troubleshooting redeem gift card and code issues
    to get more information on handling this. If you continue to have issues with the code go ahead and follow the Contact Us link at the bottom of the support page to request a callback or to chat with an agent
    for more support.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

PROBLEMA CON GAME PASS[Translation - Problem with Game Pass]

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your post. if there are any issues with changing the payment information on a subscription for it to continue, try this guide:

Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft Account
    . Follow the steps to Update payment Methods. If the issue persists use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent about changing it so it may charge and continue the subscription.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
Thema:

1. Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass) - Similar Threads - Problema con Game

2. problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema de almacenamiento con xbox game pass[storage problem with xbox game pass]: tengo descargado el Forza Horizon 4 en mi pc, almacenado en un disco de 1tb. decidi comprarme un ssd para hacer la pc mas rapida lo que hizo que mi disco de 1tb cambie de nombre. al cambiar de...
  3. Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]: Buenas tardes. Desde hace un tiempo vengo presentando inconvenientes al grabar clips en el juego, no se graban, o se graban de pocos segundos, a pesar de que aparece el mensaje de "clip de juego...
  4. Problema con game pass[Problema con game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con game pass[Problema con game pass]: Ayer use el código de game pass y no me la reconoció en mi cuenta [Translation - Yesterday I used the game pass code and it was not recognized in my account] 647c515e-6fa6-4f03-b681-f931d5016a16
  5. problemas con un juego[problems with a game]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas con un juego[problems with a game]: tengo un problema para jugar al minecraft porque formatie mi computadora hace un día y hoy intente jugar al minecraft y me dice que tengo que comprar el juego cuando ya lo compre anteriormente y...
  6. Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007: What do you want to do ? New mail Buenos días, Al iniciar el juego PES del 2019 me sale este mensaje de error y no consigo hacer nada para solucionarlo. ¿Alguna ayuda? Muchas gracias. Saludos...
  7. Problemas con atualización de juegos [Edit - Translation] - Game update issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con atualización de juegos [Edit - Translation] - Game update issues: Hola a todos. Tengo un problema, cuando quiero actualizar un juego (puede ser cualquiera, en este caso fortnite), este no avanza y se queda pegado en 0,0%, por lo cual reinicio la consola, el...
  8. Problema con tarjeta game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con tarjeta game pass: buenas tardes compre una tarjeta Game Pass Ultimate de 3 meses cuando la ingreso solo me da un mes. me pueden apoyar por favor. d6b7ac14-d1cc-47d4-be41-1de0137eaff0
  9. problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con installazione giochi[Translation-problem with game installation]: ciao, ho appena acquistato x box game pass per pc ma su alcuni giochi mi chiede conferma dell'amministratore per poterli installare (sono amministratore e anche windows insider). se qualcuno sa...
  10. : Problema con game pass

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problema con game pass: : Problema con game pass If your account is showing past due on the GamePass ultimate subscription you will need to clear that up before you can do anything. Use this link to contact Xbox...