Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

Discus and support Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Erelyn, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Erelyn
    Erelyn Guest

Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de liberação dos pontos está bloqueando esta última tarefa realizada. Seria aqui o canal mais apropriado ou teria
    que entrar em contato com o suporte da Microsoft?

Translation:

[ Hello already to almost a week I performed the task to release the prize "Game Pass Quest Master" in Rewards. I believe some Bug in the point release system is blocking this last task performed. Would this be the most appropriate
    channel or would you have to contact Microsoft support?]

Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master] [​IMG]

Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master] [​IMG]

:)

Erelyn, Mar 16, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear there is an issue with receiving the rewards for completing the Quest.
    I would recommend reporting it to our Microsoft Rewards Team at:
    Microsoft
    Rewards Support

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes :)
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  4. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
    Also, Master Cizi if you see this, I too am in US and completed all 3 of the quests. I do not travel outside of the country.
  5. Alex DeLarge UK Win User

Xbox quests

Hi. Yes i am aware its certain games you have to play and get an achievement from them for each quest. But yeah i done them all. But i will contact the rewards support as its on their rewards app. But i would like to resolvethe previous quests. I know
    the game pass quest in august was playing the master chief collection game, and the other in july was a xbox gold quest
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
Thema:

1. Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master] - Similar Threads - Problema Rewards Game

2. Problema [Translation- Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema [Translation- Problem]: Salve a tutti. io ho comprato forza motosport 7 ma non posso giocare online e inoltre quando vado nella modalit libera posso solo andare nel tracciato di dubai nel 1/4 di miglio. [Translation-...
  3. problemas con la conexión del mando de Xbox 360 [Translation-problems with the Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas con la conexión del mando de Xbox 360 [Translation-problems with the Xbox 360...: Esta es mi situación: He adquirido un mando de Xbox 360 para utilizarlo en mi computadora portátil, la cual cuenta con Windows 10 ¿Qué es lo que pasa? Pues mi ordenador no lo reconoce, o bien, en...
  4. Problemas con la conectividad de la consola a la red [Network Console connectivity Issues]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas con la conectividad de la consola a la red [Network Console connectivity Issues]: Al intentar iniciar sesión me aparrce que no estoy cobectado a ninguna red , voy a configuración y reviso mi red ay si me aparece coml conetado la consola regreso a iniciar sesión y me vuelve...
  5. Problemas de download jogos do xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de download jogos do xbox 360: Ao fazer download de jogos pela live, ao fim do processo aparece mensagem de exclamação amarela no lugar do simbolo do jogo e acusa de jogo danificado. Já exclui o jogo e tentei baixar novamente,...
  6. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  7. problema com rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    problema com rewards: I did not receive my xbox rewards prizes from the warframe even competing the achievements. pt br= ola nao recebi meu premios dos xbox rewards do warframe mesmo competando as conquistas....
  8. Problema al cobrar dinero en rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Problema al cobrar dinero en rewards: Someone can help me, it is the first time that I will charge in rewards my deposit is today but it says that I have to update my account for a deposit, send me a billing information or I...
  9. Problema con los depositos de xbox live rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con los depositos de xbox live rewards: Que solución habrá para los depósitos que tengo en xbox live rewards , me pide actualizar cuenta pero ya lo hice y nada, que problema tendre yo alli por favor. [translation] What solution will...
  10. problemas con xbox live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con xbox live rewards: problemas con xbox live rewards 9572643d-1009-4a10-9d8d-c622a494ed45