Problème avec crackdown 3 [Edit - Translate] Problem with crackdown 3

Discus and support Problème avec crackdown 3 [Edit - Translate] Problem with crackdown 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour mon jeu crackdown 3 s arrete au bout de 10 minutes de jeu a chaque fois. Je précise que je suis sur xbox one x [Translated by Mod] Hello my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pierrickxbox, Mar 4, 2019.

1. pierrickxbox
    pierrickxbox Guest

Bonjour mon jeu crackdown 3 s arrete au bout de 10 minutes de jeu a chaque fois. Je précise que je suis sur xbox one x

[Translated by Mod]

Hello my game crackdown 3 stopped after 10 minutes of play each time. I specify that I am on Xbox One X

:)

pierrickxbox, Mar 4, 2019
  2. pierrickxbox Win User

I have already do that and it doesnt solve my problem
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi pierrickxbox,

Thanks for your response. You may want to try a
    Soft Factory Reset
    , this can correct any software issues that could be preventing your game from working properly. This will remove all profiles from your console and reset the operating system on your console all while keeping your games and applications
    installed. Before performing the reset, make sure to select "Reset and keep my games & apps" to not erase your content. Be sure to have your sign in information available (email & password) so you can connect to the internet and sign back in with no issue.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    pierrickxbox
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support!

I understand you're having issues with Crackdown 3 after 10 minutes of play.

Can you be a little more specific as to what you're experiencing with the game after 10 minutes of play?

Does the game kick you out or do you receive some type of error message? Any additional information helps!

If you're only having issues with this game and no other games (digital or hard disc) I would suggest

Uninstalling / Reinstalling your Xbox One Game .

Maybe there was an issue with a latest update to the game. By uninstalling it and reinstalling it,

that may clear up any glitch that is causing the issue. Also, try
    Power Cycling your Xbox Console

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    pierrickxbox

Thanks for responding!

If you've already tried each of troubleshooting methods mentioned above, it sounds like it might

actually be an issue on the game developer's side. Especially since it's such a brand new game. They might still be "working

out the kinks." It just might be an issue that will eventually fix itself hopefully sooner than later.

Here is a helpful link:
    Crackdown 3 Information and Help

Again, for situations like this one, Uninstalling the game and re-installing the game is usually the fix-all.

Uninstalling / Reinstalling your Xbox One Game . Feel free to try it again.

I hope this helps! Good luck! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. pierrickxbox Win User

the game kick me out and i have already do the power cycling and desinstalling and reinstalling the game. I have only the problem on this game
Thema:

1. Problème avec crackdown 3 [Edit - Translate] Problem with crackdown 3 - Similar Threads - Problème avec crackdown

2. Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *: Bonjour depuis quelques jours le son ne fonctionne plus dans mon casque j'ai demandé mon cousin il a le même problème la veille tout fonctionner et le lendemain matin plus rien que puis je faire...
  3. Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...: Orange (Set-top Boxes) UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application Hello stephane021, Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I...
  4. Problème avec le nombre de fois pour mettre sa Xbox en principal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec le nombre de fois pour mettre sa Xbox en principal: [Mod Translation Title: Problem with the number of times to put his Xbox in main] Bonjours je vais aller droit au but j'ai changé que 3fois ma xbox principal et il y a un message comme quoi j'ai...
  5. Problème avec netflix[Problem with netflix]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème avec netflix[Problem with netflix]: Bonjour, youtube et internet fonctionnent mais lorsque je vais sur netflix ce message apparait : Réessayer d'ici peu, désolé nous éprouvont des difficulté... Et ce depuis déj trois jours......
  6. Problème avec les jeux [Translation - Problem with games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec les jeux [Translation - Problem with games]: J'ai un problème avec mes jeux sur Xbox je les vois comme ci je jouait en 720p alors que je suis en 1080p.Quand je joue ils sont un peu pixeliser tandis que j'ai regarder des youtubeurs sur Xbox...
  7. Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox ...: Bonjour, je vous contact pour demander votre aide car je n'arrive pas jouer en multi sur les jeux xbox pc sa me mets tout le temps "bloqué" dans les paramètres réseau alors que j'ai fait tout ce...
  8. problème avec ARK Survival Evolved (Problem with ARK survival Evolved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème avec ARK Survival Evolved (Problem with ARK survival Evolved): bonjour j'aimerais savoir pourquoi on est pas capable d'avoir la mise a jour du 16 octobre 2018 sur pc avec l'application xbox sur le store le ps4 et xbox one il ont eu la mise a jours mais nous...
  9. Problème de V-Bucks avec une carte cadeau. [Edit - Translation] - Problème de V-Bucks avec ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de V-Bucks avec une carte cadeau. [Edit - Translation] - Problème de V-Bucks avec ...: Bonjours, samedi dernier sur ma Xbox, j'ai voulu mettre une carte cadeau de 10€ sur Fortnite pour acheté 1000V-Bucks. J'ai le bon code, puis ils m'ont demandé de mettre mon adresse, mon code...
  10. Problème avec les jeux sur One X / Problem with games on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec les jeux sur One X / Problem with games on One X: Bonjour, j'ai une Xbox One X, j'ai un soucis qui commence a m'irrité, cette dernière me désinstalle des applications, notamment le patch FR de AC Odyssey et le car pass de Forza Horizon 4, chaque...