Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Discus and support Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DragonKM, Feb 2, 2020.

1. DragonKM
    DragonKM Guest

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Hallo zusammen,

ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke erkennt.

Ich habe die App und den Gaming Service bereits neu installiert. Die App habe ich bereits als Administrator ausgeführt. Alles hat keine Verbesserung gebracht.

[Translation - Hello everybody,

I would like to install Frostpunk on the PC. Unfortunately, the XBox app (beta) does not allow this because it does not recognize any drives.

I have already reinstalled the app and gaming service. I have already run the app as an administrator. Everything has brought no improvement.]

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] [​IMG]

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] [​IMG]

:)

DragonKM, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DragonKM

If the game can be properly installed directly from the Microsoft Store and does not install from the app after the troubleshooting you have tried, then that particular game may have some issues installed through the app as it is a recent release. I would suggest
    submitting feedback through the app. In the app, go to Settings > Feedback and share your experience through a report to the developers.
  3. DragonKM Win User

Das Problem tritt nur bei der XBox App (Beta) auf. Über den Store lassen sich die Spiele installieren.

[Translation - The problem only occurs with the XBox app (beta). The games can be installed via the store.]
  4. WitchHunter1987 Win User

error 0x80072f78

Ich bekomm die Fehlermeldung beim installieren von forza 5!
  5. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

DLC doesn't work and I paid for it WTF

Same problem. I purchased the season pass, game says the dlc is installed, but I can't access any dlc content in game.
  6. ImmortalPhcenix Win User

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / Season Pass

I've just bought the Season Pass as part of the deals with gold. It installs no problem but it still says that none of the content is available in the game. I reinstalled the season pass and it still says "available for download" with a little lock symbol
    next to it any help would be nice.
Thema:

1. Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content] - Similar Threads - Probleme beim Installieren

2. jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...: jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code 0xc101ab66 13fd54c2-e8b7-4b46-a3f8-93658241be88
  3. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  4. ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis problem: hi I recently bought ark genesis on my xbox and I was expecting to get the HLNA bot but I logged on to find nothing my friends have it in their inventory but I cant find it I re started I uploaded...
  5. Problems updating XBox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems updating XBox360: I am having troubles updating my Xbox360 for the past few weeks. I have tried the offline methods, clear cache and everything doesn't work. They give me 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0571 as the status...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite series 2 problems: Is it true regarding the xbox elite series 2 being halted in terms of manufacturing and dispatching due to Microsoft performing a hardware revision due to the amount of errors and problems...
  7. Xbox install problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox install problems: when i try to install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my devices it says no applicable devices have been found what does that mean? 5e55177a-de8f-4698-908f-99ff72337470
  8. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  9. Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.: So I grabbed this game to try playing the Comrades mode with some friends. Every time I try to connect to an online lobby, the game tells me a network issue has occurred and disconnects me....
  10. Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]: Moin, ich habe da mal eine Frage. Ich Spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf dem PC. Bei Forza Horizon 3 konnte ich noch ohne Probleme einem Club beitreten, bei FH4 kommt immer nur Verbindung zum Server...