Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

Discus and support Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajEsTiKWeed13, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai tout fait vider le cach acheter des ballon en boutique allumer
    une appli rien y fait. HELP

Bonjour, sur fifa 20 en club pro, une fois rentrer dans mon club , impossible dacceder a la feuille de match toujours le meme message d'erreur " une erreur inattendu est survenue dans le club réessayer
    ultérieurement " rien faire j'ai tout essayer vider le cache acheter un truc en boutique aller sur une appli me deco me reco jusqua désinstaller le jeu et réinstaller ça commence a me souler grave !! Impossible de jouer apars en match libre. Help me please

[Translation - Hello once in the club on fifa 20 impossible to return to the match sheet with the message "an unexpected error during the use of the club. Please try again later" I have completely cleared the cache
    buy balls in store light an app nothing does it. HELP Hello, on fifa 20 in club pro, once entering my club, impossible to access the match sheet always the same error message "an unexpected error occurred in the club try again later" nothing to do I try everything
    clear the cache buy something in the store go to an app deco me reco until uninstall the game and reinstall it starts to get me serious !! Impossible to play apart in free match. Help me please]

:)

MajEsTiKWeed13, Jan 22, 2020
  2. MajEsTiKWeed13 Win User

Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai tout fait vider le
    cach acheter des ballon en boutique allumer une appli rien y fait. HELP

Et une fois arriver sur la feuille de match , une fois qu'on lance la recherche de match ca me vire de la feuille avec le même.message erreur... impossible de jouer apars en match libre

[Translation - Hello once in the club on fifa 20 impossible to return to the match sheet with the message "an unexpected error during the use of the club. Please try again later" I have
    completely cleared the cache buy balls in store switch on an app nothing does it. HELP

And once arriving on the match sheet, once we start the match search it turns me off the sheet with the same error message ... impossible to play apart in free match]
  3. MajEsTiKWeed13 Win User

Que faut il faire pour avoir un service pour lequel je paie tout les mois qui fonctionne correctement ?!!

[Mod Translation - What must I do to have a service for which I pay every month that works properly? !!]
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello MajEsTiKWeed13,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are having issues with Fifa 20. Did these issues arise after the most recent update? After going through the

EA forums for Fifa Technical support
    , I see that there are a lot of players with similar issues to the one you are experiencing. We recommend getting in contact with EA support for further troubleshooting.
  5. MajEsTiKWeed13 Win User

Non j'ai pas l'impression d'avoir des souci avec un autre jeu.

Je joue qu' fifa et call of

Donc si EA me répond jamais je pourrais plus jouer a Fifa ?

[Translation - No, I don't feel like I have a problem with another game.

I only play fifa and call of

So if EA never responds to me, could I play Fifa anymore?]
  6. MajEsTiKWeed13 Win User

Bonsoir, non ça date d'avant la mise a jours, j'ai déj envoyer des message EA mais aucune réponse a ce jour.

[Translation-Good evening, no it pre-update, I already send messages to EA but no response so far.]
Thema:

1. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20] - Similar Threads - Probleme club pro

2. Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA: I'm having difficulty in purchasing Midnight Club LA onto my One X from the Microsoft Store. Everytime I try to make the purchase, it says that the "offer is not valid in your region" is there any...
  3. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  4. Problem friends and club tab xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem friends and club tab xbox one: Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite and join friends in play or in a group I can...
  5. Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...: Bonjours, Je me permet d'ouvrir ce post car je ne parviens pas rejoindre un Club sur Forza Horizon 4. Je m'explique, jusqu' présent je faisait partie d'un Club, cependant hier j'ai décider de le...
  6. Problem of backup on clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem of backup on clubs: Hello everyone, I have a problem with saving club options. Indeed I choose with the parents account to be able to join a club, but the problem is that I click on save and nothing happens I am...
  7. Problèmes clubs [Translation-Problem with clubs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problèmes clubs [Translation-Problem with clubs]: Bonjour. J'ai un club sur xbox one et depuis l'été dernier il y a régulièrement des problèmes qui empêchent de poster car en fait il est impossible de visualiser les posts comme si le club se...
  8. Problem Hub and join club

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Hub and join club: Hello, i have 2 problem : The first is i can not join my friend's club. The second is : i play on forza horizon 4 and the hub of xbox does not open when I receive messages or game...
  9. problem with the clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with the clubs: Good evening, at first I want to say sorry if my english isn't the best. So, I got a problem with the clubs. I'm playing the new Forza Horizon 4 and wanted to join a club from a friend, but it...
  10. Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]: Moin, ich habe da mal eine Frage. Ich Spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf dem PC. Bei Forza Horizon 3 konnte ich noch ohne Probleme einem Club beitreten, bei FH4 kommt immer nur Verbindung zum Server...