probleme de console[Translation-console problem]

Discus and support probleme de console[Translation-console problem] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour j’étais entrain de jouer quand ma console a fait un bruit bizarre et elle s'est éteinte toute seule et quand j'ai voulu la rallumer en appuyant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chris-274, Mar 21, 2020.

1. chris-274
    chris-274 Guest

Bonjour j’étais entrain de jouer quand ma console a fait un bruit bizarre et elle s'est éteinte toute seule et quand j'ai voulu la rallumer en appuyant sur le bouton j'ai senti une drôle d'odeur et du coup elle ne veut plus s'allumer maintenant je jouais
    depuis 15 minutes quand sa c'est passer

[Translation-Hello I was playing when my console made a strange noise and it went off by itself and when I wanted to turn it back on by pressing the button I felt a funny smell and suddenly it does not want to light up now I was playing for 15 minutes
    when its it's pass ]

:)

chris-274, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issues with the console. We recommend to get the console repaired as it sounds like something inside could of malfunctioned. You can check on

device support
    for warranty and set up a repair. We also recommend to not use it as if something was burning it could cause more damage to the console or other things.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

não consigo entrar com minha conta no x-box [Translation - I can't get my x-box account in.]

Olá, você já realizou um ciclo de energia do console? Isso corrigirá a maioria das vezes esse tipo de problema, aqui estão as instruções no link a seguir:

[Translation - hello, have you ever held a power cycle of the console? This will correct most of the time this type of problem, here are the instructions in the following link:]

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Informe-nos se essas sugestões corrigirem seu problema ou se precisar de mais ajuda.

[Translation - Inform us if these suggestions correct your problem or if you need more help.]
  4. taxidermie Win User

Probleme Allumage de console

Ton problème est-il résolu depuis ?

Sinon : est-ce que la console que tu allumes a des voyants verts autour du bouton principal ?

A plus!
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Joey! I understand that you are unable to turn your console on, is that correct? If so, please check out this guide for the power supply (support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply).
    Let us know if this helps, thanks!
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings! Please be sure to double check the original post date of a thread before replying. This will prevent the inadvertent bumping of very old threads. Thanks very much! :)
Thema:

1. probleme de console[Translation-console problem] - Similar Threads - probleme console Translation

2. problema di installazione su una console nuova -[Translation - installation problem on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di installazione su una console nuova -[Translation - installation problem on a...: Ho comprato una xbox one x di 1trb. Ho installato un solo gioco , dopodiché ho provato ad installare un altro gioco, mo l'installazione non si completa. Quanti giochi si possono installare su una...
  3. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  4. Problem purchasing things through console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing things through console: I can’t purchase Xbox live or game through the console. I have to buy a code and now I bought I code I have lost access to some of my games. Both types ones I purchased online and ones I have a...
  5. problemas con mi consola xbox one [problems with my xbox one console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con mi consola xbox one [problems with my xbox one console]: hola compañeros de juego tengo problemas con mi consola xbox one al estar jugando cualquier juego este se cicla y en ocaciones se apaga la consola pero cuando no se apaga y queda ciclado los...
  6. Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console: I'm a insider.. I got the option to connect my phone to my Xbox.. And then a message pop up saying it not avaible in my region yet. It avaible since January in Canada, Quebec is in Canada, why I...
  7. Upon asking any question about problems with your Xbox console you will be asked to Hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upon asking any question about problems with your Xbox console you will be asked to Hard...: Restart and Hard Reset: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console If that does not solve the problem, there might be other solutions we already...
  8. 控制台小助手问题 -[Translation - Console helper problem.]

in XBoX on Windows
    控制台小助手问题 -[Translation - Console helper problem.]: [img] 刷新还是这 ,网络没问题,就好友列表这 。 -[Translation - Refresh is still the case, the network is no problem, just like the buddy list.] 3d53098e-1d1b-41e0-bd6e-dd7584861120
  9. Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème sur la console [Translation-Problem on the console]: Bonsoir, ayant fait des recherches sur internet et ne trouvant aucune réponse.. Quand j'appuie sur le bouton pour synchroniser la manette, la console ne clignote pas, mais la manette si. J'ai...
  10. Problema Atualização Console Xbox One S -[Translation - Problem Xbox One S Console Update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema Atualização Console Xbox One S -[Translation - Problem Xbox One S Console Update]: Estou tentando fazer uma atualização do Xbox One S e está aparecendo um erro que não consigo identificar qual é... Código erro: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90100007 Como posso resolver?...