Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

Discus and support Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bonjour a tous ma xbox va numero un dans tout les jeux sauf quand jouvre Netflix la xbox se met a faire pleins de couleur et bugger graphiquement apres... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaximeBouchard, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

bonjour a tous ma xbox va numero un dans tout les jeux sauf quand jouvre Netflix la xbox se met a faire pleins de couleur et bugger graphiquement apres meme si je quitte netflix la xbox bug lecran clignotte on voit les pixels etc...je redemare
    ouvre jeux et tout est parfait vraiment juste quand jouvre netflix. Jai changer hdmi reeinstaler netflix etc ca change rien.. merci de votre aide

[Translation - Hello has all my Xbox going Numero UN in all games except when I opens Netflix the Xbox gets to do full of color and bugger graphically after even if I quit Netflix the Xbox bug Lewis flashes we see the pixels etc... I opens games
    and everything is perfect really just when I opens Netflix. I change HDMI reinstalled Netflix etc. CA change nothing.. Thank you for your help

:)

MaximeBouchard, Apr 17, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening Netflix]

Hi
    there Maxime,

Thanks for the reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Netflix App on the Xbox
    One.

I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console. If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. XBF George L Win User

graphique[graphic]

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you had questions about whether the Xbox One X console can take advantage of a
    4k hdr 1000 144hz monitor. I recommend you take a look in this helpful support article:

Do my TV and Xbox support 4K and HDR?

Hope this helps
  4. Whitey Black Win User

graphique[graphic]

tout moniteur ou téléviseur pouvant afficher 4K UHD10

[Translation - any monitor or TV that can display 4K UHD10]
  5. Touche power MD Win User

graphique[graphic]

va-t-il se rendre a hdr 1000 ou rester a hdr10

[Translation - will he go to hdr 1000 or stay at hdr10]
  6. thomasmüller_047 Win User

Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*

Nach deinstallieren und erneutes installieren besteht das Problem weiter...die App "Netflix" ist die einzige die dieses Problem aufweißt. Sehr späte Reaktion der controllereingabe.

----------

[Mod Translation - After uninstalling and reinstalling the problem persists ... the app "Netflix" is the only one that has this problem.
    Very late reaction of controller input.]
Thema:

Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

1. Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening... - Similar Threads - Probleme graphique apres

2. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  3. Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems: I was wondering if anyone can help me with some issues I have run across on Fallout 76 on my Xbox one. I started playing Fallout a couple of weeks ago and it ran very smoothly for most of that...
  4. control parental problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    control parental problem: parental control problem on Xbox 360 80357975-1a24-460f-9d8d-a84f1e2966c9
  5. Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]: Bonjour, cela va faire 3 mois que ma xbox rencontre un problème lors de ma présence dans un groupe xbox live. J'explique : mon profil est en "connexion" toutes les 30 secondes, je n'entends donc...
  6. Problem sound with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem sound with controller: Hello, I have had a xbox one design lab controller for one year (I still have the receipt). I have a problem with the sound of the controller when I connect the headset. I have no sound at all...
  7. Horizon 4 problem-I didn't get Lego's Ferrari F40

in XBoX on Windows
    Horizon 4 problem-I didn't get Lego's Ferrari F40: After the DLC came out, I didn't notice that the garage was full. Then I didn't get this car when I collected Lego bricks to collect F40. Please give me one. Thank you....
  8. Xbox Install games probleme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Install games probleme: Im not sure if is the good place and sorry for my english. My boyfriend have a xbox one x and me xbox one s. When he install something, it install on mine too. My xbox only have my account on it....
  9. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  10. Probleme carte graphique pour lancer forza horizon 4 sur pc windows 10 .*Probleme graphics...

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme carte graphique pour lancer forza horizon 4 sur pc windows 10 .*Probleme graphics...: Bonjours , J'ai installé forza horizon 4 sur mon pc w10 sauf que quand je le lance ca me mets un message (carte graphique erreur fh202) . Je suis aller voir sur les forums et ça me disais d'aller...