Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem]

Discus and support Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonsoir tout le monde; j'espere que vous allez bien , je voulais vous demandez votre aide parce que j'ai le gamepass sur pc mais lorsque je veux... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FoxHawnd, Nov 4, 2019.

1. FoxHawnd
    FoxHawnd Guest

Bonsoir tout le monde; j'espere que vous allez bien , je voulais vous demandez votre aide parce que j'ai le gamepass sur pc mais lorsque je veux télécharger sea of thieves ou que je veux jouer a outer worlds on me met ca pour outer world : " Actuellement,
    The Outer Worlds n'est pas disponible dans votre compte. Le code d'erreur est le suivant : 0x803F8001 " et pour sea of thieves il ne veux pas s'installer et ca me met une erreur 0x803F8001 , j'ai cherché des solutions sur internet celle du wsreset ne fonctionne
    pas , donc j'ai essayé d'introduire ce code :" Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}" mais en l'utilisant j'ai plusieurs messages d'erreurs , du coup je voudrais savoir comment
    l'utiliser sans avoir les messages d'erreurs que je vais vous montrer sur mon screen shot Merci d'avance!

Translation:

Good evening everyone; I hope you're fine, I wanted to ask for your help because I have the gamepass on pc but when I want to download sea of thieves or I want to play an outer worlds I put it for outer world: "Currently,
    The Outer Worlds is not available in your account.The error code is: 0x803F8001 "and for sea of thieves it does not want to install and it puts me an error 0x803F8001, I looked for solutions on
    the wsreset internet does not work, so I tried to introduce this code: "Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register" $ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml "}" but in
    using it I have several error messages, so I would like to know how to use it without having the error messages that I will show you on my screen shot Thank you in advance!

Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem] [​IMG]

:)

FoxHawnd, Nov 4, 2019
  2. FoxHawnd Win User

Thank you very much , i'm going to try this and if it works i'll come back to tell you !
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Fox,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with downloading games from the Xbox Beta App.
    I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Game pass Not Working

5. Omerrbey Win User

Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought does not download games

Tekrardan Merhaba.

Güncelleme sadece Xbox için yapılmış.Ben bilgisayardan oynamak istiyorum.Bilgisayar için Xbox Game pass satın aldım.Sorun hala devam ediyor.

[Edit - Translation] - Hello again.

Update made just for Xbox. I want to play from the computer. I bought the Xbox Game pass for the computer. The problem still continues.
  6. YusufFelekoğlu Win User

xbox game pass ücret kesimi[xbox game pass pay cut]

kontrol ettim benim hesabımdaki xbox game pass yenilenmemiş

[Translation - checked my xbox game pass in my account]
Thema:

1. Probleme xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Problem] - Similar Threads - Probleme game pass

2. game pass sorunu[game pass problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass sorunu[game pass problem]: İyi günler PC için game pass satın aldım store da game pass im gözükürken xbox for pc(beta) uygulaması game pass imi görmüyor aynı hesap üstünden giriş yapmış bulunmaktayım ikisine de lakin...
  3. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Worms W.M.D Xbox Game Pass Problem: Hi, when I want to play this game it does not open. I have the latest windows update, latest GPU drivers updates. When I click on the play button in Xbox Game Pass, this specific game does not...
  5. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  6. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  7. Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: Sorry for any mistakes. I´m German and my English is not perfect. I try my best and hope you´ll understand. I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Today I wanted to upgrade to Xbox...
  8. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  9. Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass): Yesterday I have attempted installation of Outer Worlds, being part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Something went wrong and game disappeared from my games list in the app. Now,...
  10. Problems with Game Pass game install

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Game Pass game install: Platform: Windows 10 latest AKA Charlie Foxtrot App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem: Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator approval for installation, I instantly get the error...