Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Discus and support Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019.

1. FoBz ValZo13
    FoBz ValZo13 Guest

Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Bonjour ,

Voici mon probleme ,

Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k
    j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox bug et les jeux meme en solo bug et je ne sais pas du tout d'ou sa viens
    J'ai donc pense qu"au début s'etait mes manettes qui était usée mais non ( j'en ai racheté une nouvelle )
    Je me suis donc dit que c'etait un probleme d'alimention j'ai donc change de cable et sa a donc rien fais ...
    J'ai vidé le cache de l'xbox en l’éteignant sa un peu fais mais sans plus ..

Et la dernière solution ,c'est que je reprenne mon ancienne télé pour tester mais je sais pas si sa ferra quelque choses ..

Merci de votre Aide si vous avez une solution

[Mod Translated - Hello ,

Here is my problem,

Since I moved, I changed hands and I left on a 4k phone so I plug my Xbox on and since that day nothing is fluid the Xbox bug menu and games even bug solo and I do not know where its come from So I thought that at the beginning was my controller
    that was worn but no (I bought a new) So I told myself that it was a problem of power supply so I change the cable and so it does nothing … I emptied the cache of the Xbox by turning it off a bit but no more ..And the last solution is that I take my old TV
    to test but I do not know if it will do something ..Thank you for your help if you have a solution]

:)

FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... - Similar Threads - Probleme Bug dans

2. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  3. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  4. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: dy unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was like this I bought the partner subscription to use xbox one dev mode before was...
  5. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: yes already reset xbox one factory mode already reset using flash drive already unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was...
  6. Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!: I have noticed that with the recent change to some of the family safety features that an option has been removed but is actually coursing me no end of problems because its removed! When my son...
  7. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  8. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  9. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  10. Problem bug 0x87DD0017

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem bug 0x87DD0017: Hello. Since 10/08/2018, I can not login to my Microsoft account. Indeed, it puts me as a message: "Can not connect.Please try again in a few minutes or check your account by logging from...