Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Discus and support Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019.

1. FoBz ValZo13
    FoBz ValZo13 Guest

Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

Bonjour ,

Voici mon probleme ,

Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k
    j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox bug et les jeux meme en solo bug et je ne sais pas du tout d'ou sa viens
    J'ai donc pense qu"au début s'etait mes manettes qui était usée mais non ( j'en ai racheté une nouvelle )
    Je me suis donc dit que c'etait un probleme d'alimention j'ai donc change de cable et sa a donc rien fais ...
    J'ai vidé le cache de l'xbox en l’éteignant sa un peu fais mais sans plus ..

Et la dernière solution ,c'est que je reprenne mon ancienne télé pour tester mais je sais pas si sa ferra quelque choses ..

Merci de votre Aide si vous avez une solution

[Mod Translated - Hello ,

Here is my problem,

Since I moved, I changed hands and I left on a 4k phone so I plug my Xbox on and since that day nothing is fluid the Xbox bug menu and games even bug solo and I do not know where its come from So I thought that at the beginning was my controller
    that was worn but no (I bought a new) So I told myself that it was a problem of power supply so I change the cable and so it does nothing … I emptied the cache of the Xbox by turning it off a bit but no more ..And the last solution is that I take my old TV
    to test but I do not know if it will do something ..Thank you for your help if you have a solution]

:)

FoBz ValZo13, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in... - Similar Threads - Probleme Bug dans

2. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  3. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  4. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  5. Problem bug 0x87DD0017

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem bug 0x87DD0017: Hello. Since 10/08/2018, I can not login to my Microsoft account. Indeed, it puts me as a message: "Can not connect.Please try again in a few minutes or check your account by logging from...
  6. on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Xbox 360 I found 4 problem with minecraft game bug sounds problem and person is not there.: on Xbox 360 I found 3 problem with mine craft game bug sounds problem and person is not there. in 5 years I found these problems and water not moving the right way I had to install mine craft 2...
  7. Walking and moving bug problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking and moving bug problem: Can't contact Microsoft support for whatever reason. So the message boards are the only way, for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection that came out in Halloween. Pc version. There's a bug. A...
  8. bug or problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug or problem: Dear xbox in the games and apps menu under the queue tab theres a button called cancel all and i have a problem with that where when you cancel somthing like a update it just ends up uninstalling...
  9. Again connection problems, get the bugs out already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again connection problems, get the bugs out already: Why are connection problems so consistent with bingo? Either can't connect or crashes in mid games. d380dd3d-b3f6-4c06-9ec6-acb2bb4f7b34
  10. Bug Report - 'My Colour' dashboard problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - 'My Colour' dashboard problem: Not sure if anyone has noticed but the 'my color' option on the dashboard is broken since the new update. If you have changed your color since the latest update then your friends and other players...