problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]

Discus and support problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai installé PLEX sur mon ordinateur fixe et également sur la xbox one cela fonctionne bien mais sur certain film qui ont un bitrate supérieur... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by régiscolombel, Nov 7, 2019.

1. problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]

Bonjour j'ai installé PLEX sur mon ordinateur fixe et également sur la xbox one cela fonctionne bien mais sur certain film qui ont un bitrate supérieur +-3.5mb/s l'image freeze et saccade c'est inregardable (mise en mémoire tampon de plex) .au début j'ai
    mis en cause le fait que le pc diffuse via CPL mais ce n'est pas le cas car la bbox 4k elle fonctionne trés bien avec PLEX également installé avec tous les films sauf qu'elle ne retransmet pas du 24P elle le reconverti en 50hz (donc saccades dans les travelling...)
    contrairement la xbox one ,avez vous une idee ou es ce un bridage de la xbox au niveau du bitrate ?

La xbox est connectée en wifi mais j'ai essayé directement en rj45 et ça ne change rien.

[Translation-Hello I installed PLEX on my fixed computer and also on the xbox one it works well but on some film that have a bitrate greater than 3.5mb/s the image freeze and jerky is unwatchable (buffering plex) .at first I questioned the fact that
    the pc broadcasts via CPL but this is not the case because the bbox 4k it works very well with PLEX also installed with all movies except that it does not transmit the 24P it converted it into 50hz (so jerks in the travel ...) unlike the xb ox one, do you
    have an idee or is this a bridging of the xbox at the level of the bitrate?

The xbox is connected wifi but I tried directly in rj45 and it does not change anything.]

:)

régiscolombel, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Regis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues watching an app on your PC. We recommend to make sure all graphic and video cards are updated as well as the PC itself. This could be what is causing the issues.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. paulinap. Win User

Candy crush saga : bug

Merci pour votre lecture, le bug s'est produit 3h après l'achat sur le pc,

je n'avais jamais eu de bug avec Microsoft

[Translation-Thank you for your reading, the bug occurred 3 hours after the purchase on the pc,

I never had a bug with Microsoft]
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

probleme de lecture du jeu

Hey there Midu! It sounds like you are having trouble with your new Black Ops 2 disc. If this is the only game that is having issues, I would recommend taking it back to the retailer for a replacement. Let us know how that goes!
  5. iLethalyx Win User

Code erreur : 80072EF3

Non il ne s'agit pas de quelque chose avec les preuves de sécurité

Google translate :

No it is not something with security proofs
  6. Justin59 Win User

Manette xbox one a pc Win10 [Gamepad xbox one a pc Win10 ]

leurs problemes n'ont rien a voir avec le mien et de plus ils utilisaient des choses que je n'utiliser pas donc je suis ouvert a d'autre proposition

[Translation - Their problems have nothing to do with mine and more they used things that I do not use so I am open to other proposal]
Thema:

1. problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX] - Similar Threads - problemes lecture avec

2. problem at subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem at subscription: I subscribed on xbox game pass ultimate at 29/08/2019 for 2 months , the subscription term was terminated at 31/10/2019 and no renewal. Now after terminated i want to subscribe at xbox live gold,...
  3. Controller problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller problem: Hi guys, a few months ago i started to have a problem with all of my controllers. The thing is whenever im playing, using a wireless controller, after maybe 10 minutes, more or less, the...
  4. Bluetooth Problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth Problems with controller: Im having a rough time connecting my xbox one s controller to my phone, it says wrong pin or password, i referred to the xcloud post and it says my controller isn't updated buti checked and its up...
  5. Xbox one x game streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x game streaming problem: I cannot get my upload speed high enough for console streaming like remote play is there something I am doing wrong my speed test says it's above 4.7 and on the setup screen it always has a red...
  6. Xbox image problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox image problems: It recently begins to present problems My Xbox One One that looks out greens and green points which does not let the image correctly, it looks like if interference was made. I leave a small sample...
  7. compte gamertag , probleme sur horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte gamertag , probleme sur horizon 4: bonjour j'ai besoin d'aide je n'ai pas tricheé et j'ai recu recement ce message sur le jeux forza le message c'est : votre gamertag été exclus de cette fonctionnalité. Pourtant aucune triche j'ai...
  8. probleme de compte sur forza horizon "gamertag"

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme de compte sur forza horizon "gamertag": hello I need help I did not cheat and I received this message on the games forza the message is: your gamertag has been excluded from this feature. Yet no cheatI have a standard Xbox console:...
  9. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  10. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...