problemes -[Translation - problems]

Discus and support problemes -[Translation - problems] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; je n arrive plus a jouer quand j achete des bonus ca ma prends les pieces et ne me donnes rien je joues depuis longtemps et je suis tres mecontente c... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SONIALUSIGNAN, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. problemes -[Translation - problems]

je n arrive plus a jouer quand j achete des bonus ca ma prends les pieces et ne me donnes rien je joues depuis longtemps et je suis tres mecontente c est de l arnaque merci de dedommager

-[Translation - I can no longer play when I buy bonuses I take the coins and don’t give me anything I have been playing for a long time and I am very unhappy it’s a scam please compensate]

:)

SONIALUSIGNAN, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Probleme -[Translation - Problems]

Hello ThatIrrelevantLad,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox website and
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest
    reaching out to
    Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SONIALUSIGNAN,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you playing on an Xbox One, Xbox 360, a Window 10 computer or a mobile device? What is the game that you are playing when this
    issue occurs? Does this happen with a single game or multiple games? Be sure to let us know the results
    SONIALUSIGNAN!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Problemer [Translation - Problems]

Hi Joakim,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your console. Without knowing more about the error messages or codes you're receiving and based on the fact that you are having trouble updating the
    console, you may want to try out our Xbox One System Update Solution to troubleshoot. the wizard will assist with pinpointing the issue based on
    your error code or message to get you back in the game.

Alternatively, if you are a preview program member, you may wish to
    report this problem via the Insider Hub
    (you can also do this from PC) or via the

Xbox Insider Reddit forum

Give this a try and let us know the results please.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Problemer [Translation - Problems]

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

L'application compagnon de la console xbox ne fonctionne plus [Translate] The Xbox console companion app no longer works

jai le meme problem

[Translate]

Jai the same problem
Thema:

1. problemes -[Translation - problems] - Similar Threads - problemes Translation problems

2. Problema[translation-Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema[translation-Problem]: Buen dia, ultimamente minecraft me ha fallado pero lo peor es que compre un mundo en la tienda y al momento de querer descargarlo me aparece un mensaje diciendo "descarga fallida" Me podrian...
  3. Problema -[Translation - Problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema -[Translation - Problem]: Estou tentando problema em meus amigos se conectar no meu mundo plataforma ps4 todas vezes que ele tenta se conectar aparece nao foi possível ja tentei trocar o modo de amigos de amigos e as...
  4. Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards: Hice un cambio de puntos por saldo en mi cuenta de Microsoft en Microsoft rewards, al momento de yo querer comprar algo ese saldo no me parece disponible para gastar, pwro cuando voy a mi...
  5. Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun içi para satın alma sorunu[Translation-In-game currency purchase problem]: Merhaba ben Microsoft store dan War Thunder adlı oyun için altın kartal satın aldım fakat oyuna steam üzerinden sahibim ve pc üzerinden oynuyorum xbox sahibi değilim. satın alma işleminden sonra...
  6. Problemas Em Transferencia de jogos [Mod Translation - Game Transfer Problems]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas Em Transferencia de jogos [Mod Translation - Game Transfer Problems]: como faz para passar os jogos do console para o pc ? ou nao tem como ? [Mod Translation - how do you get games from the console to the pc? or there's no way?] b51a494b-336a-4eec-84f3-d63c566677b6
  7. Problème Wifi -[Translation - Wifi problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème Wifi -[Translation - Wifi problem]: Bonjour , Je rencontre un problème avec ma xbox one X au niveau du réseau Wifi . Elle n'arrive pas a ce connecté au réseaux alors qu'il fonctionne très bien , même en partage de connexion via...
  8. : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]: : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware] Hey Wesley Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are...
  9. Problemas con la cuenta xbox[Translation-Xbox account problems]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas con la cuenta xbox[Translation-Xbox account problems]: tengo 2 cuentas de xbox con el mismo coreo pero una por herror la hise pero cada ves que quiero entrar a mi verdadera cuenta no me deja solo me sale la otra y cada ves que busco por internet como...
  10. PROBLEMAS PARA CONECTAR XBOX -[Translation - PROBLEMS TO CONNECT XBOX]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS PARA CONECTAR XBOX -[Translation - PROBLEMS TO CONNECT XBOX]: HOLA , NO CONSIGO CONECTAR LA XBOX A LA RED INALAMBRICA, LA HE REINICIADO, EL ROUTER TAMBIEN Y AUN Y TODO LO SE CONECTA. LA CONEXION FUNCIONA BIEN -[Translation - HELLO, I CANNOT CONNECT THE XBOX...